General Category > Other Parks

Worlds of Fun Developments.

(1/5) > >>

Swoosh:
This thread is being created to discuss any new additions or improvements made at Worlds of Fun.

Swoosh:
The park will announce its new for 2018 additions on August 16th with the rest of the parks in the Cedar Fair chain.  The rumor is that the park will announce 1-2 additional flat rides.  It is also rumored that the park will be removing the classic Huss Rotor ride (Finnish Fling) at the conclusion of the 2017 season due to a "lack of available parts"

HumphreyHawk:

--- Quote from: Swoosh on August 06, 2017, 01:04:47 PM ---The park will announce its new for 2018 additions on August 16th with the rest of the parks in the Cedar Fair chain.  The rumor is that the park will announce 1-2 additional flat rides.  It is also rumored that the park will be removing the classic Huss Rotor ride (Finnish Fling) at the conclusion of the 2017 season due to a "lack of available parts"

--- End quote ---

That is a terrible rumor.....Finnish Fling is such a unique ride....it's a real 'memory maker' type of ride that families can do together.  I've always wondered why there are not more of them at more parks?  It also seems like a fairly safe ride too.  Maybe they can find some type of modernized version.

Swoosh:
Most parks had a Rotor at one time.  They've all been removed for the same reason. 

sirwillow:
If that's what happens, it makes me even more grateful that we got rides on the rotor last month when we were there.  it was so neat to get a chance to ride one again because of how many have disappeared.  Hate that they are removing them, but I also understand- they're not worth the cost of maintaining them, especially with lower rider numbers than many rides.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version