Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > General Silver Dollar City Talk

Coaster Christmas 2017 11.11.17

(1/3) > >>

mhguy77:
Anyone going this year?  I am going to plan on it.  Maybe we can get a good view of the new coaster!

Gilligan:
Not sure yet, but I went a couple of years ago, and it really was a lot of fun!

sdcfan88:
How do we sign up? I'd like to go to the event in the spring too.

mhguy77:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---How do we sign up? I'd like to go to the event in the spring too.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

http://www.aceonline.org/JoinACE/

Find your info here.  It was a great time, maybe not for little kids.  Before they opened Outlaw run they allowed us to tour off limits areas.  That's why i might not want to keep up with a little one during that type of activity. 

shavethewhales:
I'm planning on making it again this year too. It's always a good time even when there's nothing new to show off. Last year we got to sample all the new food for this year.

This year is going to be incredible. I wouldn't be surprised if 2-300 people show up. Everyone knows about the coaster, but a lot of people are withholding judgement until the announcement. If it goes well... SDC is going to be majorly in the spotlight again. I mean, we already have one of the best RMC's, a giant B&M looper, and a unique S&S launch coaster. This park is turning into a major stop for any coaster enthusiast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version