General Category > Random Talk

Junior, too says "howdy!"

(1/3) > >>

Junior, too!:
Howdy, all! Been a while since I have posted here, but spent considerable time cruising through the forums tonight, and decided it was way past due to post something, just to let the hardcore folks on the site know I am still around. I have posted much on three FB group sites in the last year, much of the same stuff as I have here, but some photos of things not seen here before. I have been digging deep into my collection, and am posting on the "you might be from Branson," and the "You might be from Silver Dollar City," sites, as well as the "Little town of Maramos" site. I know some of you are group members as I have seen your posts. I really connected with the SDC site, or page, because many people there are current or former employees. I have reconnected with many old work buddies, and several classmates from Branson High School. Anyway, I am going to make an effort to begin posting here some more. Thanks for being so loyal to this site...Steve has done a great job updating it.so check out the FB group pages, they are pretty good, too. Hope each and every one of you are doing well, and God bless!

biscuitcreek:
Howdy, Junior! Good to see you posting again!  ;D

sanddunerider:
Welcome back,  I have been enjoying you pics on FB... :D

Junior, too!:
Thanks!

sirwillow:
Add me to the list of those loving your posts on those groups.  While I've only been a part of the recent history, being a part of one of the most storied rides in the park has given me a great love for its history, and I love those photos and posts that you make from it.  Thanks!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version