Author Topic: Fireworks!  (Read 2466 times)

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Fireworks!
« on: July 04, 2017, 04:31:11 PM »
Is the City having fireworks tonight? I didn't see anything on their website.

sirwillow

• Blacksmith
  • Ralph, you remember that talk we had in the cabin?
    • View Profile
    • Confessions of a Theme Park Worker
Re: Fireworks!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 09:56:10 PM »
No.  they usually don't.  They did one year and after all of the complaints from people who couldn't see them clearly in most of the park and other issues with them, I think it's going to be a while before they really try fireworks again.
This is a stick up!  Get it? Stick.... Nevermind, it's a train robbery.  I want everyone to get your hands up and act scared.

npd652

• Ozark Hillbilly
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 11:29:23 PM »
Although they don't do fireworks for the fourth of July, they do however do fireworks during the moonlight festival. My opinion they put on a really good display. Best place to sit in the Echo Hollow theater.

sdcfan88

• Conductor
  • SDC Fan
    • View Profile
    • Stormdragon Weather Photography
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 08:33:57 PM »
Although they don't do fireworks for the fourth of July, they do however do fireworks during the moonlight festival. My opinion they put on a really good display. Best place to sit in the Echo Hollow theater.

Regarding that I kinda wonder if there will be any changes now that the new coaster is being built down in behind there.

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 10:20:15 PM »

Regarding that I kinda wonder if there will be any changes now that the new coaster is being built down in behind there.

I thought they were shot across Indian Point Road?
SWOOSH

sdcfan88

• Conductor
  • SDC Fan
    • View Profile
    • Stormdragon Weather Photography
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 11:01:27 PM »
Huh maybe they already did relocate them. I remembered one year I saw them staging the setup in Echo Hollow.