Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > White Water Discussion

New Unlimited Refill Cup

(1/2) > >>

mg:
White Water has a new unlimited refills for the season cup this year.
It is $20 and included free fountain refills for the entire season. It also includes $0.99 Icee refills.
They still have the $9 cup that includes $0.99 fountain refills and $2.50 Icee refills.

Swoosh:
About time the chain looked into this.  Now if we can convince them they need to do All-Season Dining as well

Dewayne:
Sounds like they might be thinking about making a Mega Pass that you can get more with than a Season Pass.  :'(

Swoosh:
Well when you think about it they already have that. 

-All Season Parking
-All Season Trailblazer
-All Season Drink Cup

and I think there might be and All Season Showlovers (or that might have been a concept they were throwing around)

Dewayne:
WW has free parking for everyone. No VIP parking. I know SDC has the Trailblazer pass, but Im pretty sure WW does not have any kind of trailblazer pass unless they recently got it (correct me if Im wrong). Theres no way a Trailblazer pass could work there. SDC has a Showlovers pass, but this is WW we are talking about. So yes, they have extra things on the side you may buy, but they dont have an actual Mega Pass with 5+ extras along with free entry all year. I wont be surprized if they do start their version of an actual Mega Pass which some parks have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version