General Category > Branson Talk

Snow Slopes Coming to Branson Area..

(1/5) > >>

sanddunerider:
saw this on Facebook earlier today.... here is link for info..

http://www.snowflex.com/news/combs-family-ventures-missouri-adds-snowflex-its-summer-attractions-branson/

Swoosh:
Does that place even see much traffic?  It is a long way from town and the prices are crazy expensive

chittlins:
I have long advocated for a full fledged Snowflex facility in the Ozarks and posted and shared photos many times about them. I have always envisioned Snowflex as part of a greater project that also included a recirculating manmade white water course and would be the backbone of an outdoor activity geared resort.

There are some darn fine hills along US 67 on the Arkansas side that would make ideal spots for that.

Quite Frankly, I'm shocked that Mr. Bass Pro has failed to to incorporate these into his empire on Table Rock.

By all accounts, the facility at Lynchburg VA owned by Liberty University is very successful and I have wondered why it's taken so long for another major development to incorporate this technology.

tinmann620:
Bye bye, acres of beautiful trees and fall colors along 65...

runner1960:

--- Quote from: tinmann620 on April 12, 2017, 07:15:27 PM ---Bye bye, acres of beautiful trees and fall colors along 65...

--- End quote ---

Exactly what I was thinking. All for a fake experience. Really sad

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version