Author Topic: BAF's ....  (Read 2421 times)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
BAF's ....
« on: March 01, 2017, 08:05:13 AM »
Shave, if you think this is inappropriate, feel free to delete.

Before the BAF's rules changed we used to talk about having them available., but that was when you gave them away, Now that the pass holder is attending with the BAF's, this should work better.  After all, The PTB want people in the park....   
What I am proposing here is IF your going planning a trip, and have BAF's for the trip available.. Post here to see if anyone could use them accordingly. 
I would think if someone was interested in them, they should PM the poster. Keep the conversation off this page.
I know every year I throw 12-15 of them away.. I try to give them to people in the parking lot at end of season, BUT people are so used to "scams" they look at you like your tricking them..

That all being said, I will be at the park Sunday, March 26th, probably will have a couple of BAF's that I wont need..

npd652

• Ozark Hillbilly
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
Re: BAF's ....
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 12:24:59 PM »
Great idea but last year I posted a request for some tickets and was told he would meet me there. He never showed up and I got stuck buying two tickets for my daughters friends. So I recommend using caution.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 04:29:36 PM »
Will be there sat the 25th early, about 9;00 am. 

I have a couple of BAF's available... let me know.

npd652

• Ozark Hillbilly
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 10:49:50 AM »
Looking for a few tickets for tomorrow. Any got a couple they can spare?

DianaGail

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 05:25:06 PM »
I have some but they aren't free passes.  They are $26.87.  There are no free ones for right now unless someone is willing to give you one of the passes that are good any day of the year.