Author Topic: New attractions for Branson Landing  (Read 3009 times)

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
New attractions for Branson Landing
« on: February 16, 2017, 08:08:02 AM »
The FACE group announced that it will be opening attractions at Branson Landing later on this summer -- Arcade City, 7D Dark Ride Adventure, and the Mirror Maze. More details from Hometown Daily News:

http://www.hometowndailynews.com/2017/02/15/two-new-branson-attractions-totaling-over-5million-announced/

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: New attractions for Branson Landing
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 08:18:52 AM »
Good info Biscuit...

I find it interesting that these attractions are also pigeon forge investors,  along with the recent purchase of the RFD,by a differnet group...   

Must be something  going on in Branson for them to come to branson, and make these kind of investments.... ;D ;D

chittlins

• Craftsman
  • I want a watermelon stand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 11:55:08 AM »
I see the Landing kinda evolving into more of a The Island in Pigeon Forge sans the Jimmy Buffet tie in, which might would work well. Instead of a wheel, maybe a Star Flyer.
still needs a Dave and Busters type place and Alamo Movie House type of cinema and bowling alley.

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 02:09:39 PM »
These are awesome additions.

Now Branson Landing will have the launched zip line, balloon ride, a dark ride, big arcade, the famous fountain show, and all the shopping and amenities that were already worth coming for. It's a real world class strip of entertainment in my book. We really don't give it enough credit.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 05:48:48 PM »
These are awesome additions.

Now Branson Landing will have the launched zip line, balloon ride, a dark ride, big arcade, the famous fountain show, and all the shopping and amenities that were already worth coming for. It's a real world class strip of entertainment in my book. We really don't give it enough credit.

Dont forget as far as attractions the paddle boat and the cruise liner that give tour up tanecomo..

absolutely will be a place for the whole family to visit...

dawsonrt

• Ozark Hillbilly
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 12:10:09 AM »
I'm guessing they want more to come to the Landing. I love the Landing and have been waiting for it to explode with new things. Can't wait to see how all this stuff will be worked in.
-Spencer

Dewayne

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 09:38:56 PM »
Just another reason to go to Branson Landing, which is my favorite free spot to go to. Hope they open on time. Keep up the good work. 👍