Author Topic: Season Pass  (Read 6602 times)

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Season Pass
« on: January 14, 2017, 02:35:04 PM »
You may already know there's a magazine subscription that comes free (?) with your season pass, right?  If you don't want it, you're directed to request a refund of $6 by mailing in the enclosed postcard.  If you ordered multiple passes, did you get a postcard for each pass?  When ordering multiple passes, one set of coupons is enclosed with the packet.  If passes are ordered separately, will I get the coupons with each pass, or is it based on mailing address?  We always use the 25% coupons.  It seems only fair to have multiple coupons if I'm buying multiple passes. What do you think?

Madtwins

• Jr. Citizen
  • My 3G network
    • View Profile
Re: Season Pass
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 03:03:12 PM »
I agree you should get a coupon book for each pass ordered.  I haven't tried ordering seperatly, but we order 5 passes and only get 1 coupon book and magazine subscription for the whole order.  I emailed Sdc to see if they will send one for each pass because we visit multiple times and us a lot of the coupons.  I will let you know when they respond.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 03:14:38 PM by Madtwins »

History Buff

• School Master, Circuit Rider, and Novelist
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • We're History!
    • View Profile
    • CHECK OUT MY AUTHOR SITE!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 03:24:07 PM »
There is definitely a compelling argument to be made here for multiple packages when ordering multiple SPs.
Always SEEKING Memories Worth Repeating

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 05:02:36 PM »
I thought along there should be discount cards or coupons with each pass... 
 LOL..   
SDC shouldnt care, after all a discount sale, is a sale!  More discount sales, means more added sales..

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 06:26:56 PM »
I thought along there should be discount cards or coupons with each pass... 
 LOL..   
SDC shouldnt care, after all a discount sale, is a sale!  More discount sales, means more added sales..

Yes!  We spend a fortune at the Woodcarver's shop.

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2017, 08:27:48 PM »
Those 20 - 25% off are nice and I always use mine.  Frankly with the upcharge they put on a lot of there merch you would think they would be a little looser with dispensing them. 

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2017, 09:03:47 PM »
Those 20 - 25% off are nice and I always use mine.  Frankly with the upcharge they put on a lot of there merch you would think they would be a little looser with dispensing them.

That is true!  Hubs supports the wood carving shop, by buying books and tools, but they aren't stocking supplies the way they used to.

DianaGail

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2017, 08:10:24 AM »
You may already know there's a magazine subscription that comes free (?) with your season pass, right?  If you don't want it, you're directed to request a refund of $6 by mailing in the enclosed postcard.  If you ordered multiple passes, did you get a postcard for each pass?  When ordering multiple passes, one set of coupons is enclosed with the packet.  If passes are ordered separately, will I get the coupons with each pass, or is it based on mailing address?  We always use the 25% coupons.  It seems only fair to have multiple coupons if I'm buying multiple passes. What do you think?

You get a magazine subscription for each pass.  There is a tan box you write the season pass numbers in to claim them.

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2017, 11:50:38 AM »
Thanks, Diana.  I'll look at it again. 

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2017, 12:59:33 PM »

You get a magazine subscription for each pass.  There is a tan box you write the season pass numbers in to claim them.

Yes, thanks to you.  i didnt know anything about the refund.. form filled out and ready for mail on tuesday..

Madtwins

• Jr. Citizen
  • My 3G network
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2017, 04:32:25 PM »
This was the response I got today,

Thank you for contacting Silver Dollar City.  The season pass envelope comes pre packaged and the coupons inside are meant for the purchaser as a thank you for ordering. I do apologize that we are not able to send out any additional inserts.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

George
Silver Dollar City Customer Service
2800 W Hwy 76
Branson, MO 65616
1-888-455-1383

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2017, 06:33:29 PM »
Make separate orders for each pass if you're so worried about the coupons.
SWOOSH

Madtwins

• Jr. Citizen
  • My 3G network
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2017, 06:53:06 PM »
Yeah next year I will

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2017, 07:57:34 PM »
BUT, IF you make seperate orders?
then the BAF's are only good with each one of the pass holders/..???   
where as I buy all of ours together, we can us 1 or all of the BAF's by anyone in our group..

Is this not correct?

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2017, 09:57:13 PM »
Each BAF is matched with a pass. 
SWOOSH