Author Topic: Incredible Pizza Warr Acres Oklahoma City, OK  (Read 4195 times)

Kemotblue

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
Incredible Pizza Warr Acres Oklahoma City, OK
« on: January 09, 2017, 11:15:39 PM »
This past November Ghatti Town was bought by a former owner Incredible Pizza. The indoor fun park reopened after extensive remodeling.  The all new Incredible Pizza has Bumper Cars,Go Kart Track, A spinning SBF ViSA coaster, A tilt-A-whirl style ride called Lost in Space. A kids area with kids ride called Tiny Town, Laser Tag, Miniture bowling alley, Large Arcade with redemption prizes. They are already expanding the place since the Church that was next door vacated. The all new addition will be adding a full size Scrambler, Miniture Golf Route 66 themed, Bounce Town a 8000 square foot inflatable area, plus expanding the Go Kart track and adding more Go Karts, with 30 more games to add to the already large arcade.  You will get plenty to eat at Incredible Pizza with their Pizza,Salad and Pasta bar. Incredible is OKC newest amusement park and it is all indoors.  Great thing to be added to OKC. 

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
Re: Incredible Pizza Warr Acres Oklahoma City, OK
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 11:30:20 PM »
Interesting that they have two flat rides and a (technically) coaster now. Incredible Pizza in Tulsa has been doing well for awhile now, but I haven't been back in years. I'll have to rope a nephew into going one of these days. It would be nice to see them add this stuff to the Tulsa location too, but I don't think they have as much space.

chittlins

• Craftsman
  • I want a watermelon stand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 10:25:46 PM »
Interesting that they have two flat rides and a (technically) coaster now. Incredible Pizza in Tulsa has been doing well for awhile now, but I haven't been back in years. I'll have to rope a nephew into going one of these days. It would be nice to see them add this stuff to the Tulsa location too, but I don't think they have as much space.

Tulsa and Memphis have the spinning coaster. Fun for what they are. I know there's a mini scrambler model out there.

I'm shocked we don't more smaller but quality indoor parks especially in very hot summer areas or long winter areas.

Google image search chakazoolu theme park without getting bent out of shape over the name.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 10:39:32 PM by chittlins »

Madtwins

• Jr. Citizen
  • My 3G network
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 01:04:09 AM »
The coaster at the Memphis location just opened last year.  It's a lot of fun but can give you whip lash if you aren't careful lol.

The Memphis location has been adding new attractions at a pretty steady pace. It's very nice and always busy.  And they run a promotion several times a year where if you buy a $50 gift card they'll give you $50 game card for free.

sirwillow

• Blacksmith
  • Ralph, you remember that talk we had in the cabin?
    • View Profile
    • Confessions of a Theme Park Worker
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 11:00:33 AM »

Assuming they are related to the Incredible Pizza in Springfield, which sounds like it's a good bit smaller than those, no need to have a nephew.  I eat at the one in Springfield every couple of months.  Lunch is a $9 buffet and is a good deal, with some pretty decent food, even without kids.  No one will look at you odd if you don't have any.
This is a stick up!  Get it? Stick.... Nevermind, it's a train robbery.  I want everyone to get your hands up and act scared.

chittlins

• Craftsman
  • I want a watermelon stand
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2017, 02:02:52 PM »
The coaster at the Memphis location just opened last year.  It's a lot of fun but can give you whip lash if you aren't careful lol.

The Memphis location has been adding new attractions at a pretty steady pace. It's very nice and always busy.  And they run a promotion several times a year where if you buy a $50 gift card they'll give you $50 game card for free.

Almost like overnight the options in Memphis exploded, Main Event and now Dave and Buster's. Malco is working on refining their Movie/FEC concept and it's slated for Lakeland. Not to mention a return of movie theaters with mezzanine seating lime the new one being built in South Bluff.

The bowling, arcade, and former indoor go cart track place in NWA ripped out the go carts and  put in some rides but they went with a lame wacky worm type kiddie coaster.

Injun Joe

• McCoy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2017, 07:28:16 PM »
This brings to mind the time I met Kenny Price and saw Lulu Roman riding the go karts on the waterfront in Rockaway Beach. One is never to old (or plump) for go karts, I suppose, although the 30 plus year old memory clearly shows Lulus kart moving quite a bit slower than the others.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 05:15:14 PM by Injun Joe »

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2017, 08:04:06 AM »
This brings to mind the time I met Kenny Price and saw Lulu Roman riding the go karts on the waterfront in Rockaway Beach. One is never to old (or plump) for go karts, I suppoee, although the 30 plus year old memory clearly shows Lulus kart moving quite a bit slower than the others.

Lulu? go carts?  mmm?  not sure i want to picture that...  LOL

History Buff

• School Master, Circuit Rider, and Novelist
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • We're History!
    • View Profile
    • CHECK OUT MY AUTHOR SITE!
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2017, 06:23:35 PM »
This brings to mind the time I met Kenny Price and saw Lulu Roman riding the go karts on the waterfront in Rockaway Beach. One is never to old (or plump) for go karts, I suppoee, although the 30 plus year old memory clearly shows Lulus kart moving quite a bit slower than the others.

Lulu? go carts?  mmm?  not sure i want to picture that...  LOL

I looked her up on Wikipedia, and she looks completely different than she did 30 years ago.  I am surprised she's still alive.
Always SEEKING Memories Worth Repeating

Injun Joe

• McCoy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2017, 03:51:46 AM »

Yeah,  wow!  Then and now.  Looking good at 70.  Sadly,  Kenny passed away many years ago.  I'll never forget he was so excited and friendly when I met him.  I reckon that had to be the first tv star I'd ever encountered and was quite stunned.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 06:28:57 AM by Injun Joe »