Author Topic: All Access Branson 417-332-2121  (Read 2389 times)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
All Access Branson 417-332-2121
« on: February 05, 2018, 11:22:24 AM »
All Access Branson is the company I use in town to buy show tickets..    They can save purchaser at least 10.00 per ticket.  Most tickets are 35-40.00 per person, that is a savings of 25% or more...  A few of the shows have steeper discounts than that..  I deal with Michele, great lady, easy going, and if she can save you some extra money she will..

Their business is selling tickets, NO condo sales pitch, NO time share, NO upselling.. Call order tickets, they deliver, you enjoy your stay in town.

They can get you combo tickets to Ripleys, House of Mirrors, Wax Museum.  Also can get you other tickets to other attractions in town, But not all 25& off..

They have a website, so you can check show times, attraction hours and prices..

I connected with these people years ago..  This is a locally owned Company, by a local family.. They also run the place themselves,...  I think there are 3, maybe 4 generations working there..  All great ladies.. They Have been in the business for over 14 years.   They will deliver the tickets or vouchers to your motel/condo for no charge. That way when you check in, you can pick up your envelope and your ready to go!!.   They also have the SDC 2 for 1 tickets if you need them..

I have only had 1 mess up on tickets, I called Michele from the motel explained the problem..  She called the the show, straightened out the problem, called me back in like 10 minutes and it was handled.!  I went to the show, they had my tickets all ready to go at ticket office.. NO running around, NO exchanging wrong vouchers for right ones.. NO hassle.

So Give them a call if you need show tickets, If you talk to Michele, tell you are from SDCFans club, and that Dan from Lyndon told you to call.....

https://allaccessbranson.com/index.php
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 11:24:17 AM by sanddunerider »

cheesehead57

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
Re: All Access Branson 417-332-2121
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 12:59:07 PM »
We've used All Access many times and had no problems. Best place to get discount tickets.

Okiebenz

• Blacksmith
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 07:03:40 PM »
We have always gotten ours from the 2 for 1 purple building. I have wondered if this was the best place or if there were other good places.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 08:09:54 AM »
I tried All Access years ago, they gave a great first impression and have been with them since.. Never thought about changing agencies..

I like the fact they are locally owned, operated by the owners, free delivery of tickets, and no sales pitch...

Michelle keeps my CC on file, I call and order tickets and know it is handled..   :)