Author Topic: Watch Out For These Tourist Traps!!  (Read 3089 times)

pintrader

Watch Out For These Tourist Traps!!
« on: November 29, 2016, 05:37:38 PM »
WOW!!!  My mouth dropped open at this.  I guess everyone has their opinion.......Unbelivable!!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tripideas/watch-out-for-these-tourist-traps-in-all-50-states/ss-BBuC4uq?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U143DHP#image=26

KBCraig

• Post Master
    • View Profile
Re: Watch Out For These Tourist Traps!!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 05:55:50 PM »
Wow. SDC not kid friendly?

And while the complaints about Six Gun City in New Hampshire are true about it falling into disrepair, it's been a la carte and free admission for the past two seasons -- during which it has been Fort Jefferson Fun Park, not Six Gun City.

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 07:36:14 PM »
Wow!  That's crazy! Run down?  Umm...I don't think so.

Citydweller84

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 10:11:00 AM »
I'm gonna guess that whomever was behind this article has never actually been to the park and just listened to someone who had a bad experience.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 10:33:44 AM »
WOW!!   of course it is a MSN report.. Sooooo  as always with them...  LOL..  check other sources.!

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2016, 11:10:17 AM »
This is clickbait bullshit fake news. Some asshole threw this list together based on some sort of cursory glance at bad reviews. MSN just buys them on bulk order and probably never even looks at them. The era of fake news and info is in full swing. I'm 99% positive this person never heard of SDC before and has no idea what it is other than it "sounds like a tourist trap". I just can't believe that out of all the actual crappy tourist traps in Missouri, let alone Branson, they choose SDC.

I'm sure it won't make a difference, but I'm definitely going to write a couple of quick notes to MSN and Cheapism that I don't appreciate their crappy writing. I'm sure all they care about is the page views my complaints will generate though...

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2016, 11:12:16 AM »
This is clickbait bullshit fake news. Some asshole threw this list together based on some sort of cursory glance at bad reviews. MSN just buys them on bulk order and probably never even looks at them. The era of fake news and info is in full swing. I'm 99% positive this person never heard of SDC before and has no idea what it is other than it "sounds like a tourist trap". I just can't believe that out of all the actual crappy tourist traps in Missouri, let alone Branson, they choose SDC.

I'm sure it won't make a difference, but I'm definitely going to write a couple of quick notes to MSN and Cheapism that I don't appreciate their crappy writing. I'm sure all they care about is the page views my complaints will generate though...

GO SHAVE!!! ;D