Author Topic: New Theme Park for Redneck Riviera  (Read 2512 times)

chittlins

• Craftsman
  • I want a watermelon stand
    • View Profile
New Theme Park for Redneck Riviera
« on: November 04, 2016, 08:24:14 AM »
http://www.attractionsmanagement.com/detail.cfm?pagetype=detail&subject=news&codeID=328041

Was the old Blue Collar concept, this thing already has footers laid. Seems they went with the Zamperla volume discount package.

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
Re: New Theme Park for Redneck Riviera
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 07:10:31 PM »
Much better without the Blue Collar stuff. The whole concept is great - it's the kind of thing developers always pitch but end up overshooting to try and sell the pitch better. I love that this is all sensible and backed by an Indian tribe which should provide some stability.

I'll definitely get down there ASAP when they open, seeing as the last 4 or so parks didn't make it past the second season at most...

chittlins

• Craftsman
  • I want a watermelon stand
    • View Profile
Re: New Theme Park for Redneck Riviera
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 10:17:18 AM »
Much better without the Blue Collar stuff. The whole concept is great - it's the kind of thing developers always pitch but end up overshooting to try and sell the pitch better. I love that this is all sensible and backed by an Indian tribe which should provide some stability.

I'll definitely get down there ASAP when they open, seeing as the last 4 or so parks didn't make it past the second season at most...

It provides an incentive to not to fly to Orlando. This along with the expansion plans that includes rides at the Margaritaville in Biloxi and what's existing could make for good breaks in the drive. Add in the push for Jazzland and it gets even a better. Shame the park in Panama City didn't make it.