Author Topic: Six Flag St Louis  (Read 2189 times)

npd652

• Ozark Hillbilly
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
Six Flag St Louis
« on: February 04, 2018, 09:13:45 PM »
Just seen that they are offering a "New" Gold Plus Pass Membership with a bunch of perks https://www.sixflags.com/stlouis/store/membership

I'm guessing if you already purchased a season pass with the upgrade to Gold Level that you cant get this Gold Plus card. Disappointing.

Also seen they are offering Batman Backwards. Sounds like that be a fun ride and I guess Highland Fling has been removed and The Boss has been shortened.

sirwillow

• Blacksmith
  • Ralph, you remember that talk we had in the cabin?
    • View Profile
    • Confessions of a Theme Park Worker
Re: Six Flag St Louis
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 08:34:30 PM »
Looks very similar to what was the gold pass last year.  In fact, looking at their chart, it looks like they took away a few of the perks that were on the gold pass and moved them to the membership instead (such as the early entry and some of the purchase discounts)  and then added a few more.  The gold pass isn't quite the deal that it was in the past, though it's still a very good deal.

The odd thing is that the membership comes out almost $8 cheaper per year than the gold pass does.
This is a stick up!  Get it? Stick.... Nevermind, it's a train robbery.  I want everyone to get your hands up and act scared.