Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > Construction/Rumors

SDC's 2017 Project Part 2

(1/68) > >>

shavethewhales:
Since there is some sort of forum bug popping up when threads get to page 50, here is part two of the 2017 discussion. I will merge these threads after a fix is found.

HumphreyHawk:
I was wondering if it going to page 50 was an issue....some type of limit...

Figured it was that or my last post was so dumb it crashed the site....lol

sdcfan88:
Well... this thread kinda died a quick death. lol Anything new?

Swoosh:
Because this related to the 2017 project....
The new access road to the EH stage is now visible from EH (as in they've thinned the tree line THAT much).  Been told that the new entrance to EH for the GP will be around Hi-Striker.  A new restroom will be built over there somewhere in the off season. 

Oh and take lots of photos of the entrance plaza before the season ends. 

Dewayne:
Will this also be the exit?

As usual, when SDC opened this year the Echo Hollow show started at park closing. Right now it is not Moonlight Madness yet, but I see they are starting the EH show 1 hour before park closing. Because of this and since Swoosh says the new EH entrance will be near the Hi Striker next year, it looks like EH wont be moved for a long time. I guess they are starting it early to end it early so we can get out of EH and leave when all the riders leave. On Saturdays during SSS they were starting it 2 hours before park closing, probably to let kids keep riding afterward. To me, this seems like it might help a little, since they dont have an exit that leads from EH straight to the exit gates/tram drop off, but it is also worse because it makes more traffic. I still wish they could move EH or make another exit, but after looking at the satellite view on my GPS, they probably wont have room for either unless they take out TNT.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version