Author Topic: Globetrotters  (Read 1949 times)

tyleesmamma

• SDC fan
    • View Profile
Globetrotters
« on: June 23, 2016, 12:22:48 PM »
Morning everyone! Long-time lurker, first time poster!

I will be in the city on Sunday, June 26th and was looking to see if anyone had any experiences with the Globetrotters show. Last year I had read quite a bit about how busy those shows were and to get in line really early. We waited in line about an hour last year and barely got in. Are they as popular this year? Anyone been yet? Hate to waste all that time standing in line if I don't have too!

Thanks!

Okiebenz

• Blacksmith
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
Re: Globetrotters
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 08:22:17 PM »
We got to the line 1 hour before the show on Saturday of this past fathers day weekend and it was full.  We went back the next day and basically got in line right away at least 2 hours before the show (the wife insisted) and we were 2nd in line to get in the door.  The show lasts a little over 30 minutes and to me was not worth the wait but the wife and kid wanted to go

Dewayne

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
Re: Globetrotters
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 09:21:19 PM »
Some shows may not be as popular as others throughout the year, but its still a good a idea to always get to any show in the Opera House and Red Gold at least 30 minutes before the doors open or right after the chain drop. If you want to see the show bad enough, its worth the wait. If you decide to get there later or leave and come back, you probably wont get in or you will have a bad seat near the back row.