Author Topic: American Coaster Enthusiasts  (Read 1672 times)

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
American Coaster Enthusiasts
« on: April 01, 2016, 11:14:33 PM »
It looks like Paul Drabek is taking over the reigns of the Heart of America region for ACE. From what I know of him, he seems to be a dedicated enthusiast and a great guy to get along with, so I'm sure the region will be in good hands. That said, I'm still sad to see Jennifer and Jeff go. They certainly leave big shoes to fill.

ACE is responsible for a number of coaster enthusiast events throughout the Missouri, Kansas, and Arkansas area (so basically the three big MO parks + Magic Springs). Coaster Christmas has been huge for fans of Silver Dollar City for years and often includes amazing stuff like backstage tours of Fire in the Hole and Wildfire's maintenance area.

It sounds like the next ACE event that includes SDC will be on June 17th in conjunction with WOF and Schiltterbahn as a precursor to the major ACE CoasterCon event (which is at SFStL and Holidayworld this year). I'm sure more details will be released soon, but from the post on their FB page it sounds like there'll be some exclusive ride time on some SDC rides in the evening.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 11:28:23 PM by shavethewhales »