Author Topic: The General Complaints Thread  (Read 10121 times)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: The General Complaints Thread
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2017, 11:35:59 AM »
If they have started this, then where next? PK? WF, FITH?  New coaster for 18, ??  . 

Duelist

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2017, 03:47:16 PM »
^ I wouldn't think they would try that at coasters because that would cause really long waits.  They justify it for the train because of the 30 minutes between trains.  Anyway they do the picture at PK and Outlaw Run while you're riding so they've got that covered  8)

I'm Your Huckleberry

Jemmicat

• McCoy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2017, 04:15:25 PM »
The whole picture taking fiasco is so out of date. I would say 90% of the people do not buy the pictures and they print every one. So all of that photo paper goes to waste. Not to mention the fact that there are people like me who REALLLLLLLLLYYYYYY hate having their picture taken for a lot of reasons. Knowing this, I will now either not ride the train or will blow by that and make people angry. I don't like the wastefulness or the time suck it creates...

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2017, 09:51:53 PM »
It's now a mandatory photo booth and they are making everyone stand in line outside the station to process and photograph before entering. This is gonna be a problem on busy days as it makes this area impossible to navigate. This also appears to be hampering riders from entering Flooded Mine.

This is just a bad idea all around!

Mandatory?  Wanna bet?

Agreed!

runner1960

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2017, 10:05:22 PM »
It's now a mandatory photo booth and they are making everyone stand in line outside the station to process and photograph before entering. This is gonna be a problem on busy days as it makes this area impossible to navigate. This also appears to be hampering riders from entering Flooded Mine.

This is just a bad idea all around!

Mandatory?  Wanna bet?

Agreed!

Me too. I have done it before. I will politely pass on through.

sirwillow

• Blacksmith
  • Ralph, you remember that talk we had in the cabin?
    • View Profile
    • Confessions of a Theme Park Worker
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2017, 06:17:14 PM »
They will let you pass through without taking a picture, thought they might "strongly encourage" the photo.  My last couple of visits I skipped past without taking one, though they were a bit goofy about making me wait for the couple of families in front of me taking a photo when there was plenty of room for me as a single to walk by unobtrusively on the side.
This is a stick up!  Get it? Stick.... Nevermind, it's a train robbery.  I want everyone to get your hands up and act scared.