Author Topic: Dixie Stampede renovations  (Read 11412 times)

HumphreyHawk

• Cave Guide
  • I do not think it means what you think it means
    • View Profile
Re: Dixie Stampede renovations
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2016, 03:05:28 PM »
Cowboys and Indians....that's a lot more PC....lol

I bring up doing interactive stuff with smart phones specifically because of demographics.  If you have have a business and don't know how to interact with you customers through a smart phone than you are going to lose you younger customers.  You can tell SDC know this with the improvements in the app they have made and the marketing of the celebrations that they have been doing this year.

Lord knows I wouldn't want to have to be staring at my phone for half the show but that is not what I'm saying they should do.  A couple of well done brief interactions could be huge for marketing to the younger crowd and creating some special moments.  Have people take selfies during pre-show, and/or quick surveys (where you from, whats your nickname, etc) during the pre-show....could be done completely before the show.  They could be displayed (filtered) for use on the screens and maybe create opportunities for the show to play off of.  It gets people more engaged and creates more marketing through social media.

I use tools like survey monkey regularly for business meetings.....it's a modern world friends.....Disney has done stuff like this for years....and the tech is easy....and can be done without getting to far on your lawn (messing up the old show).
"If with women don't find you handsome....maybe they'll find you handy"