Author Topic: The Track Family Fun Park To Add Huge Ferris Wheel  (Read 22711 times)

Preachin_Bill

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: The Track Family Fun Park To Add Huge Ferris Wheel
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2016, 08:09:32 PM »
It's $12 for an 8 minute ride.  $8 for children (I think). Eight minutes gets you one revolution - it travels slow.  Yes, I enjoyed it - the views are great.  It's not something I'll probably do again soon, but definitely worth it the first time.  I'd suggest riding during the day so that you can actually look out around you.  Hubs and I went back during the evening to see it lit up and watch the synchronized 4th of July show set to music.  It was really cool! I read somewhere about long lines, but we just walked on; no line.
Thanks Gilligan
Small wonder our lives have so little of God in them, when we come in touch with so little that God has made.

chittlins

• Craftsman
  • I want a watermelon stand
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2016, 10:17:16 PM »
It's $12 for an 8 minute ride.  $8 for children (I think). Eight minutes gets you one revolution - it travels slow.  Yes, I enjoyed it - the views are great.  It's not something I'll probably do again soon, but definitely worth it the first time.  I'd suggest riding during the day so that you can actually look out around you.  Hubs and I went back during the evening to see it lit up and watch the synchronized 4th of July show set to music.  It was really cool! I read somewhere about long lines, but we just walked on; no line.
Thanks Gilligan

It wasn't busy at all last Sat. Afternoon.
They now need  to just go ahead and Fun Spot this place up with a woodie and a couple of park model flats lose a small.track and maybe ditch the bumper boats they already have bumper cars

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2016, 02:24:49 PM »
well there is vacant property to the north, and vacant lots to the east....

Pudgy Jones

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2016, 10:11:35 AM »
I saw the Ferris Wheel for the first time this weekend. It is a fantastic addition to 76. It will become a landmark on Branson. However, in my opinion, it is way too expensive to ride. It cost $44 for our family of four to ride, and you only get to ride for one revolution. The whole experience is less than 10 minutes. I'm glad we did it, but we'll never do it again unless they lower the price significantly.

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2016, 11:26:39 AM »
It's on par with other wheels across the country
SWOOSH

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2016, 02:32:48 PM »
I'm sure that was an expensive business venture. Hopefully, they can offer some family discounts in the future.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2016, 04:15:25 PM »
I saw the Ferris Wheel for the first time this weekend. It is a fantastic addition to 76. It will become a landmark on Branson. However, in my opinion, it is way too expensive to ride. It cost $44 for our family of four to ride, and you only get to ride for one revolution. The whole experience is less than 10 minutes. I'm glad we did it, but we'll never do it again unless they lower the price significantly.

That is an excellent point,  Maybe they will offer a family discount in the future. I can see where that would benefit both parties.

chittlins

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2016, 08:11:21 PM »

Branson Wheel coming to a Group On and Living Social in 2017

chittlins

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2016, 08:13:15 PM »
It's on par with other wheels across the country

twice it's size

What the pricing for the new Navy Pier Wheel?

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2016, 09:31:53 PM »
Just some quick looking up of prices of wheels across the nation.  (amazing what you can find on Google, chittlins)

Pacific Wheel (Santa Monica Pier) - $8
Orlando Eye - $20
SkyView Atlanta - $15
Sky Wheel (Myrtle Beach) - $14
Capital Wheel (Washington DC) - $15
Navy Pier Ferris Wheel - $15
OKC Wheel - $6
SWOOSH

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2017, 11:15:30 AM »
Here are some photos of the new Electrify! Night Light Show at the wheel that is playing now during the Holiday Season

http://www.midwestinfoguide.com/2017/12/the-branson-wheel.html
SWOOSH

kbosch1

• McCoy
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2017, 11:38:43 AM »
Amazing what they can do with those lights!   We did the Trail of Lights at Shepherd of the Hills and went up in the Inspiration Tower and watched the entire cycle.  Great stuff.

Here are some photos of the new Electrify! Night Light Show at the wheel that is playing now during the Holiday Season

http://www.midwestinfoguide.com/2017/12/the-branson-wheel.html