Author Topic: 2016 Season Passes  (Read 11668 times)

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 Season Passes
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2015, 07:39:41 PM »
My 16's are tucked away in my wallet as well. If you are afraid of damage, take zip locks with you and tuck them in the zip lock. I have done that in case they get wet. I have never had an issue with them getting damaged. Ever. I do believe it says do not laminate on the passes themselves. I remember when I was little and we got season passes. The long ones with all your information filled in by yourself and the wheel chair rental area laminated them for a fee?? Is my memory off here? Anyhow, they are sturdy considering what they are made of. You could also get a plastic badge holder like they use for security officers or hospital workers.
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!

BackInTime

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2015, 10:18:04 PM »
Thanks everyone for the responses. Again, a very trivial point to say the least. I just think it's absurd that it's 2016 and any entity that prides itself on the perception of its brand would distribute digitally produced season passes on a lousy piece of paper.

Moving on.

Happy New Year to all and looking forward to seeing more of SDC in the year to come. 

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2015, 07:11:11 AM »
True. and my november BAF starts on 11-15,   next year starts on 11-27, AFTER Thanksgiving........
Sand when did you buy yours? I ordered mine through the mail before the close of the year and my BAF for Christmas start on 11/29.?
I am not sure why our dates would be different if we both bought before the end of the year.

MH, we always buy at the park on our last visit of the year...
Merry Christmas to us,,

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2016, 09:23:42 AM »
Will anyone be at the City April 9th? I am planning a big to do for my parents anniversary. So far I have enough passes to cover the current party. But my party might be bigger than I anticipated and I will need passes to cover them if they are able to make it. And its a big IF. Waiting to hear back from her. They have never been to SDC, live all the way in Montana.
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!