Author Topic: Times  (Read 2652 times)

runner1960

• Conductor
    • View Profile
Times
« on: November 04, 2015, 07:09:27 AM »
I got the times a couple days ago and there was a little blurb about wanting your Email address this year. It said something to the extent that only season pass holders will get exclusive Birthday surprises and guest ticket offers in 2016 via Email. Maybe a few more perks for those of you who are season ticket holders. Just wondering if they are thinking about eliminating the Times flyer?

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
Re: Times
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 02:54:24 PM »
I suppose if I was assured I would get the emails (unlike the hit and miss randomness of the Times) I would be ok with that.
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 05:30:30 AM »
LOL>..  That's fine and dandy,  BUT what I want to know is how many advertising companies are you going to sell that E-mail list too?    Or is this guaranteed to stay in-house??

Hollwood

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 07:15:51 AM »
All email addresses stay in house. It's the beauty of being a privately held company.

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2015, 05:53:42 PM »
I am kinda looking forward to this tbh. I just get so bummed to get the emails lately because they are just ads. Nothing new. I know yall are thinking DUH! However I would like to see more of a newspaper layout instead of a generic ad for SDC/WW/SB I dont even visit WW or the SB.  Or how about Vlogs!! Oooooo! Now that would be cool. Email vlogs of what is coming up! I could so run that committee!
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!