Author Topic: Naturist sdc fans  (Read 4040 times)

Sdcnut

• View Profile
Naturist sdc fans
« on: October 01, 2015, 05:38:03 AM »
Are there any naturist SDC fans here?

Sdcnut

• View Profile
Re: Naturist sdc fans
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 06:05:15 AM »
And if you don't know what a naturist is, i'll save you a google, its just sombody that likes nature.

MoOzark

• Ozark Hillbilly
  • I raised the Dizzy Dogs from little pups.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 06:13:30 PM »
You had me really worried there with your first post. When I was growing up, the word naturist meant the same thing as "nudist." I was really wondering what SDC might be planning. ;D

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 07:07:14 PM »
LOL, don't google it at work.

Sdcnut

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 08:33:37 AM »
That is what it means, I was just trying to save any unsuspecting people from seeing somthing they don't want to see. But now that the cat is out of the bag, I know there are a lot of SDC fans that are Christians, and I know there is a large section of the naturist crowd that is Christian. I was just thinking I can't be the only wierdo thats out there. Anybody?

Pudgy Jones

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2015, 10:09:45 AM »
Ok...now I'm really confused.

ithai

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2015, 10:30:40 AM »
Well I didn't know my love of the outdoors made me a naturist but I guess I am one. I love seeing the different seasons at SDC. Being in and around all the plants is one of the things that sets SDC apart from other parks for me.

Sdcnut

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 11:03:07 AM »
That dosen't make you a naturist. Sorry for the confusion everybody.  I guess what I am asking is does anybody believe their body was designed and created to live like adam and eve, in a perfect environment like the garden of eden?  And when you're away from the population and see a parts of God's creation as beautiful as the ozarks on a nice sunny day, do you have a desire to uncover that body that was created in God's image and get really natural and walk around and pick some berries and be a part of that creation.   Or is that just me?