Author Topic: Elvis Presly..... Lives??  (Read 1638 times)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Elvis Presly..... Lives??
« on: September 22, 2015, 07:24:02 AM »
. OK<..   Tony Roi shut down early summer, and no one knows what he is doing now or in the future,

Jerry Presley, Suddenly pulled out of Jim Staffords after a falling out with management,,

and now, Joseph announces he will go on the road full time next year..!!

OH MY!! WHAT will we do??  Only 1 Elvis in Town..  Dean Z, and it is a part gig......  LOL..

Here is the announcement.
"""I have BIG news to share with everyone!! After six amazing seasons in Branson, Missouri, I have made the decision to pursue the road full time after this season ends ( November 30th ). This was a very difficult decision for me but I feel like its the best position I can put my family in. I’ve enjoyed every moment on stage and every person I’ve had the privilege of coming in contact with. My goal has always been to put out the best show that I could and give nothing but 110% each time. Making every fan in the audience feel special, because the truth is, I’m the lucky one for having them take time out of their schedule to come and see me. Personally, I feel I have grown in these past six seasons, I’ve learned many new things from the talented people I’ve been honored to have work with and I will take all that with me on my future endeavors. In my opinion, I feel this past year has been our best show and I am very proud of it. Its an amazing thought to think how far we’ve come since the Owens theatre in downtown Branson. I have come to a point in my life where I want to open up a new chapter, because of Branson I’ve been given wonderful opportunities on the road and I want to capitalize on them while I still can. I soak up every moment I can for the 5 hours a day that I am at the theater. My band members ( past and present ), thank you for having the patience with me and helping me get to the next level of my career. Each and every single one of you have taught me something that I will carry and pass on for the rest of my life. You all have been the best teachers a student could have, and have made me work and laugh harder than I ever had before, thank you for all the wonderful memories. Again, a big thank you to the fans, musicians, techs, dancers, the Cooper Family, Haygood Family and everyone who has played a part in the making of Joseph Hall’s Elvis Rock N Remember."""