Author Topic: Letting you in on a secret  (Read 5447 times)

Junior, too!

• Cave Guide
  • Employed at SDC from 1978 thru 1984
    • View Profile
Letting you in on a secret
« on: August 13, 2015, 06:22:24 PM »
I came across some Facebook group sites you might be interested in peeking at...  YOU KNOW YOUR FROM SILVER DOLLAR CITY IF...   And.     YOU KNOW YOU'RE FROM BRANSON IF...   both are sites for current or former Silver Dollar City/Branson citizens, and contain great photos and inside stories about the park and Branson. I have been posting to the Branson site for quite some time, and recently started posting on the SDC site. Also a reminder, visit the HEE HAW THEATER tribute site on Facebook I started a few years ago. By the way, I posted about this website on both the SDC/Branson pages. I hope it led this site into getting some new members.
"Abandon ship! Women and Juniors first!"

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
Re: Letting you in on a secret
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 05:34:48 AM »
Yes sir! Really been enjoying your posts, Junior.  ;D ;D
Live life like it's the last day!

Junior, too!

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 09:22:13 PM »
Thanks, HOWDO...

Junior, too!

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 08:20:00 PM »
Want to encourage you to visit the Facebook group page YOU KNOW YOUR FROM SILVER DOLLAR CITY IF several folks, me included, have been posting some great old photos of the park, and some good comments with the pictures, too. Check it out...

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2015, 05:39:11 AM »
yip, i get notifications on my news feed almost every day. enjoy reading all the posts, & pictures. of course, Junior, you have contributed many pictures on the FB page.
Come by & check it out!!
Live life like it's the last day!

Jemmicat

• McCoy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2015, 12:19:14 PM »
I do not work for SDC and never have, but I've been coming down there since the early 70's with my parents. I applied for membership in the group as I love to see all the old pictures. I have not been approved, though... any ideas how I can make that happen?

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2015, 01:07:49 PM »
I do not work for SDC and never have, but I've been coming down there since the early 70's with my parents. I applied for membership in the group as I love to see all the old pictures. I have not been approved, though... any ideas how I can make that happen?

Cancel your request, and then resubmit it..  If the admin of the page missed it the first time around, your request probably got lost in the shuffle........

Jemmicat

• McCoy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2015, 02:48:28 PM »
will do... thanks. Looking at the old pictures brings back so many memories. My daughter and I got to know Banjo Jack and Todd who played Dusty and Shannon from the saloon show a lot in the early 2000's... So many memories