What color of crayon tastes the best?

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple
Other

Author Topic: SDC's 2017 Project(s) and Park Developments  (Read 217205 times)

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
Re: SDC's 2017 Project(s) and Park Developments
« Reply #315 on: May 18, 2016, 06:23:31 AM »
Hmmm.  I am taking a wait and see on that.  Seems pretty early for track and supports to be arriving. I'll be on park today and will check out the site to see if anything new is happening. 

While it would be exciting for track and supports to start arriving as it would confirm the coaster is coming, let's not get ahead of ourselves.  Shoot, we don't even have photos from the B&M facility in Ohio yet. 
SWOOSH

chittlins

• Craftsman
  • I want a watermelon stand
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 18, 2016, 07:37:18 AM »
Hmmm.  I am taking a wait and see on that.  Seems pretty early for track and supports to be arriving. I'll be on park today and will check out the site to see if anything new is happening. 

While it would be exciting for track and supports to start arriving as it would confirm the coaster is coming, let's not get ahead of ourselves.  Shoot, we don't even have photos from the B&M facility in Ohio yet.

Now this is a disingenuously funny post considering the TPR member that posted that.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 07:39:36 AM by chittlins »

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 18, 2016, 07:46:05 AM »

Now this is a disingenuously funny post considering the TPR member that posted that.

I'm guessing that's your handle over there then?
SWOOSH

HumphreyHawk

• Cave Guide
  • I do not think it means what you think it means
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 18, 2016, 08:10:10 AM »
I thought that member was Swoosh... :o
"If with women don't find you handsome....maybe they'll find you handy"

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 18, 2016, 08:15:47 AM »

No my handle was banned over there a long time ago. 
SWOOSH

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
« Reply #320 on: May 18, 2016, 11:10:28 AM »
Regardless of where the rumor comes from, I can certainly believe that supplies may show up this month, and certainly going into June. Sometimes they deliver steel early anyway, like how Maverick sat in an open lot outside Cedar Point for months before it was even moved into the build area.

I'm not sure how closely the Clermont plant is watched, but last I saw, there were enough different coasters under construction there that some of them were anyone's guess. It'll be interesting to see if track gets spotted on the road again. I remember when Wild Eagle was still a rumor, the first time we knew it was a B&M was when the track actually got spotted heading toward DW before the first delivery was even made.

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 18, 2016, 11:21:07 AM »
Just arrived at the park and noticed on Indian Point Rd that they are doing some clearing over behind Echo Hollow - new access road?  Will go over by GE later and see if there is anymore movement
SWOOSH

chittlins

• Craftsman
  • I want a watermelon stand
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 18, 2016, 01:13:18 PM »

No my handle was banned over there a long time ago.

Nice charade you've  got going.

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 18, 2016, 01:55:16 PM »
::) You're allowed to believe whatever you want.  You usually do. 

So really can't see much in the park.  You can hear the wood chipper going full speed though over in GE. 
SWOOSH

Wildfire

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 18, 2016, 02:53:06 PM »
Everyone knows PhantomPoster32 and Swoosh are one in the same.  It has been obvious for months

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
« Reply #325 on: May 18, 2016, 03:06:07 PM »
This thread is about the 2017 project, not TPR conspiracy theories. I don't care who goes by what, and you shouldn't either.

Thanks for the update Swoosh. Perhaps by Saturday the work area will be more obvious.

mammalone

« Reply #326 on: May 18, 2016, 04:59:49 PM »
^ I get that and the importance of staying on topic and what not. But what I don't get is why Swoosh is allowed over and over again to be a jerk to other members and nothing happens. It was being pointed out that he posted something somewhere else and then comes here, posts something totally different, then antagonizes people for calling him out. He clogs many topics on here with his rudeness and above-it-all attitude. It's old.

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: May 18, 2016, 06:05:32 PM »
Well to all of those that feel like I have wronged them in the past, I apologize.  I don't feel like I attacked anyone on here in to warrant this current uprising but I guess if you were on the receiving end of one of my rants in the past you might be a little gun shy and feel otherwise.  I'm not going to discuss the conspiracy theory because it doesn't matter one way or the other. 

I was able to confirm today that track and parts will not arrive until later next month at the earliest.  I was told to start watching the TESS database as the name is supposed to be filed in the upcoming weeks (though they may file more than one to throw people off on the theme).  The one thing that is very obvious is that they are clearing a lot of land and trees already and they are starting as far away from the park as they can (on the lot where it is going)

I have some photos I'll post later. 
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 11:09:48 AM by Swoosh »
SWOOSH

EliToltz

• View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 18, 2016, 06:52:16 PM »
Seen a lot of dirt work happening today on service road and on the side of the lift hill on tnt! Alain seen mini excavator tucked in the woods after final drop of tnt. Getting curious as to what's going on, they were hauling loads of dirt from the woods behind eh to parking lot 3. Getting excited, will be there off and on for next five days hopefully will see more hints

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: May 18, 2016, 07:14:40 PM »
It sounds like they are expanding the onsite parking again so the dirt they're removing from the construction site is being used as fill
SWOOSH