Author Topic: New times  (Read 5561 times)

DianaGail

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
New times
« on: July 09, 2015, 03:14:49 PM »
Got our new sdc tons in the mail yesterday.  Pretty decent coupons and a free guest pass for night water and one for moonlight madness.

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
Re: New times
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 06:33:24 AM »
My copy of the Times arrived yesterday. Earlier in the week I received an email telling the Times was on the way and to look for it in my mailbox.

cheesehead57

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 10:00:17 AM »
Got my Times yesterday.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 08:05:27 PM »
Nope.

Duelist

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 08:54:00 PM »
Got ours today- the same coupons they usually have for Moonlight Madness.  Some $40 passes  to get 2 guests in ($40 for each guest) for now thru August 23rd, the same offer for the Harvest Fest, and get one guest in free after 6pm during Moonlight Madness.  Also some White Water passes.
I'm Your Huckleberry

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 10:26:30 PM »
Showed up a few days ago - that has NEVER happened before!  Yay!

Camarofan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2015, 11:28:43 PM »
One of the people who I live with also owns a season pass this year, and he got the Times sent to him this month. (I assume they only send one per household). Long story short, I'd like to get some of those coupons as well and was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way I could call or email to get my own copy? I always enjoy a number of the moonlight madness coupons and they'd be very helpful when I go the week after next.

DianaGail

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2015, 08:08:32 AM »
It seems that it is hit and miss when you get one Camaro.  This is the first one we have gotten this year but others have gotten 3.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2015, 10:11:52 AM »
One of the people who I live with also owns a season pass this year, and he got the Times sent to him this month. (I assume they only send one per household). Long story short, I'd like to get some of those coupons as well and was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way I could call or email to get my own copy? I always enjoy a number of the moonlight madness coupons and they'd be very helpful when I go the week after next.

Cant call and request a copy,  BUT maybe, IF you asked real nice, someone on this board would mail you the coupons, if they are not using them..

Ask Nice! ;D ;D

jmc75

• Jr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2015, 10:31:04 PM »
We now have 4 season passes with the kids and we received 2 of them, one in my name and the other with my daughters. This was her first year needing a pass.

HumphreyHawk

• Cave Guide
  • I do not think it means what you think it means
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2015, 02:19:52 PM »
Season Pass question....I haven't seen a new Times yet.

I live in NWA and used to get seasons passes almost yearly but I took the past two years off from season passes for the family (added a kid, nothing new excited me).  I'm thinking about saving up for a pass next year.  Do they ever run any promos late in the year for seasons passes for the next year (2016) with an admission ticket for the current year (2015)?  I know with the popularity of Christmas time that probable doesn't happen.

With a family of 6 I'm just looking for the best deal.

"If with women don't find you handsome....maybe they'll find you handy"

DianaGail

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2015, 02:49:10 PM »
We have a family of 5.  We buy 3 passes before the end of the year.  That gives us tons of free passes.  Then we use the free passes for the two we didn't get passes for.  It saves us a ton!

HumphreyHawk

• Cave Guide
  • I do not think it means what you think it means
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2015, 03:13:22 PM »
That's a great idea (surprised I hadn't thought of it:))

I thought they have been pulling back on the extra passes the past few years?  or limiting the days?
"If with women don't find you handsome....maybe they'll find you handy"

DianaGail

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2015, 03:26:31 PM »
No.  We have actually had more days this year that we can use them!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2015, 07:28:06 PM »
We have a family of 5.  We buy 3 passes before the end of the year.  That gives us tons of free passes.  Then we use the free passes for the two we didn't get passes for.  It saves us a ton!

;D That's the way to play the game!