Author Topic: Copper Run  (Read 2109 times)

Camarofan

• View Profile
Copper Run
« on: July 12, 2015, 12:07:06 AM »
Hey Guys. I'll be in town the week after next. I had really been hoping that Missouri Mountain would be open on the Landing by then, but it doesn't look like that's happening. So I was looking to check out Copper Run Distillery. Has anybody been out there recently/before? Is it worth the short drive to check it out? Thanks!

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Copper Run
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 07:18:47 AM »
I haven't been out there for a couple years, but I love it and would highly recommend. The drive isn't that long, and it's beautiful. The drinks are outstanding as is the food. There's nothing like sitting in a cabin in the woods with a great drink listening to good music. The only negative would be the price of drinks - they are expensive!  From the time we first went to the most recent trip there, they more than doubled in price and they are in smaller glasses. I guess the offset is that you don't pay a cover charge. If you go when it's raining, sit on the covered deck in back. Lots of fun!

Citydweller84

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
Re: Copper Run
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 09:12:51 AM »
I was out there last year, but I usually end up getting their products from Macadoodles. The drinks are great and I would really recommend that cherry infused moonshine if they have any at the moment. It is definitely worth the drive, and neat if you are there for the little tour that they do. I got the chance to see it when they were cleaning the still so that was neat. The staff is great and very helpful.