Author Topic: Now Versus Then Photo Project  (Read 2457 times)

butimbroken

• View Profile
Now Versus Then Photo Project
« on: June 19, 2015, 12:12:20 PM »
Hi, I'm new to the forums but have lurked around a few times and thought this might be the place to ask for some help! I am doing a small project about the Now Versus Then of SDC with some photos I took last year and I was wanting to see if anyone on here might have some old photos or even information that they would be willing to share about a few different areas? Basically I'm trying to piece together what might have been in place of what's there now and/or find some old shots of what is there now or what used to be.

Points of interest are: Heritage Hall, SDC jail, Wildfire coaster, Magic Box, entrance to The Flooded Mine, Culinary School, Slow Tom Mill, the Blacksmith shop, Valley Woodcarvers, the coffin, Mighty Galleon, Tiny's Chair Repair shop, Powder Keg, barn Swing, and Heller's Spring, Main Street.

History Buff

• School Master, Circuit Rider, and Novelist
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • We're History!
    • View Profile
    • CHECK OUT MY AUTHOR SITE!
Re: Now Versus Then Photo Project
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 01:28:55 PM »
There are some threads here that may have some of the things for which you are looking.  Try looking for The Wayback Machine or threads about different decades.  rubedugans and junior are probably your best consultants here.
Always SEEKING Memories Worth Repeating