Author Topic: Season Pass Appreciation Days  (Read 2703 times)

heapshake

• View Profile
Season Pass Appreciation Days
« on: April 17, 2015, 08:43:12 PM »
I was wondering if the guest tickets you get with the season pass are able to get into the park early during the days that season ticket holders can enter at 8:30?

Thanks

Dewayne

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
Re: Season Pass Appreciation Days
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 07:37:33 PM »
Im pretty sure SDC counts those who come in with a Season Pass holder, on a Season Pass Guest Ticket, are considered a regular ticket holder. Only Season Pass holders are counted as Season Pass holders. Season Pass Appreciation days are for Season Pass holders. Season Pass holders will get to pass by the chain so they can start riding when they open the Turnstiles, instead of waiting for the Chain Drop. Anybody who they consider is on a Regular Ticket, will have to wait for the Chain Drop, until they get to do anything. Again, this is only so that Season Pass holders can ride for 1 hour earlier than everybody else. This is not so they can get in line early for shows.

So, to answer your question, No, anybody who comes in on a Season Pass Guest Ticket, im pretty sure, will be counted as a regular ticket holder. You will be able to ride early because you have a Season Pass, but your friend cant ride with you for 1 hour later because she does not have a Season Pass. If you want, you can wait with her until the Chain Drop. That way, she wont feel left out. But in my opinion, this is why it is a bad idea to use Season Pass Guest Tickets during these 12 days. That is a good question though.

littlejohnmom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 08:39:30 AM »
yes you can use the bring a friend vouchers early that day, and they can ride early with you....or at least that is what i was told when i called about 2 weeks ago to ask the same question......when in doubt always call!!!!!

kurtbach

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 02:42:13 PM »
yes you can use the bring a friend vouchers early that day, and they can ride early with you....or at least that is what i was told when i called about 2 weeks ago to ask the same question......when in doubt always call!!!!!

I agree.  If the season pass holder has guests that are there with them using the guest vouchers, they would be able to ride early with the pass holder since they are there as guests of the pass holder.  I'd also agree with "when in doubt, call".   

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 07:49:14 PM »
I agree.  In the past, guests arriving with Season pass holders were able to ride.