Author Topic: I got my Passes today!, What are you anticipating or looking forward to in 2015?  (Read 4365 times)

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Just got my passes, opened the envelope ( same stuff as usual)
I am looking forward to 2015.  There hasn't  been a announcement that the FL is opening at park opening but I bet it will.
The building is really something on the skyline down on the lake.  I think however it matches the GE more than it flows with the theming of the rest of the park.  If you consider the Victorian styling in the wood structures for the canopies shown in the MIG update it looks a lot like GE ( at this point).  I look forward to seeing how the new area flows.
As usual a new year brings new things to explore.  I am looking forward to March, if its warm I will be there, hopefully opening day.
What are you anticipating in 2015?

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Grats on the passes...
Looking forward to 2015.....

Of course the good weather and multiple trips to see the city and relax, and talk to friends old and new..

Seeing the final product of FL. Not an area I will be using, BUT want to see it, and I am sure the traffic flow will be just fine.

Harlem Globetrotters?  Hmm? 

Fall festival.. What are they going to replace The Tinkerman with?

Lots of other stuff/activities to look forward to,.But for now, lets get this sub-zero weather over with and move on!!!

okiebluegrass

• Post Master
    • View Profile
Summer !

joshblakebran

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
Got my passes before Christmas as I like to put them in the kids' stockings for stocking stuffers. Didn't make it last year with the whole family and am looking forward to getting back. Anybody heard how the constructing is coming along on 76 on the way to the city?
Colorado SDC Fan

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
But for now, lets get this sub-zero weather over with and move on!!!

I'm with you !

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Got my passes before Christmas as I like to put them in the kids' stockings for stocking stuffers. Didn't make it last year with the whole family and am looking forward to getting back. Anybody heard how the constructing is coming along on 76 on the way to the city?

Josh that work was done around the first of December..  looks a lot different now.

Here are  a few pics of job in progress and completion..

https://www.facebook.com/lorrie.crumb/media_set?set=a.10203879797386844.1073741883.1578260143&type=3

joshblakebran

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
Sanddune...Thanks for the pics....I know I'm way off topic and out of the loop right now but how is Paige doing?
Colorado SDC Fan

oldsdcer

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
My daughter asked me what I had planned for March 14-15,  which I  was planning  for eye surgery that week.  Then she hands me my pass for my 60th birthday that weekend. Now I have to lose some weight so I can get on the rides.
SDC has always made a great past to remember

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Looking forward to....a sarsaparilla!  Walking through the park with the first sarsaparilla of the season!  Geeky, huh?

kurtbach

• View Profile
Looking forward to....a sarsaparilla!  Walking through the park with the first sarsaparilla of the season!  Geeky, huh?

LOL, that's not too geeky at all!  An ice cold sarsaparilla on a hot day (or any day) is awesome.