Author Topic: Bigfoot on Table Rock?  (Read 3538 times)

adairmd

• Ozark Hillbilly
    • View Profile
Bigfoot on Table Rock?
« on: December 30, 2014, 02:28:06 AM »
This video popped up on my facebook page.  It's the top 5 Bigfoot Photographs.  Look at #5, it says it's taken at Table Rock Lake in Kimberling City, Montana.  I can't find a Kimberling City, Montana.  Here's the video... http://youtu.be/c_arxGVrA5I

What do you guys think?

KBCraig

• Post Master
    • View Profile
Re: Bigfoot on Table Rock?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 04:38:28 AM »
This video popped up on my facebook page.  It's the top 5 Bigfoot Photographs.  Look at #5, it says it's taken at Table Rock Lake in Kimberling City, Montana.  I can't find a Kimberling City, Montana.
Montana is that state just north of Arizona, right? Or is it Alaska?

All the years I spent in ARkansas, I had to deal with mail improperly addressed to AriZona or AlasKa, and sometimes even ALabama, usually after the mail made the circuit.

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 05:30:14 AM »
i have always " WISHED " there was such things as Bigfoots. Maybe years ago, but not now.
Live life like it's the last day!

Junior, too!

• Cave Guide
  • Employed at SDC from 1978 thru 1984
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 05:05:09 PM »
Usually when things like this pop up, you hear or read about it in the news. I've not heard or seen reports around Table Rock. As a freelance writer about Ozark history and folklore, I look for stuff like this. I've written a couple of bigfoot in the ozarks stories in the last five years. The only confirmed bigfoot sighting I can verify as true and real occurred at Arvest Park in Springdale, AR. That is home of the Arkansas Naturals ball team, the mascot is a bigfoot named Strike! Ha!
"Abandon ship! Women and Juniors first!"

qwed94

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 12:33:13 PM »
I actually see Bigfoot quite often. (About every other week for real).
I have to make a run up to Premeir Auto #1 from STL RV/GMT west. In doing so, I have to pass the big corner of I-270 and N. Lindbergh, The  home of BIGFOOT (brand) monster trucks. ;D  ;D  ;D (St Louis, Mo.) 

PS when I was a "pre-teen" kid. The guy who made the original "Bigfoot" monster truck lived in Arnold, Mo. as did a bunch of my family. I used to see Bigfoot driving the highways frequently back then. (BTW) Bigfoot #1 was an early 70s F250 with just big street legal tires, while he replaced them for standard size tractor tires during shows. The truck was very much street legal and driven back then. ---- Not so much today though

Sorry for hijaking this thread, I just couldnt resist though
Tim
If a "nightmare" is considered a dream
then I am living the dream