Author Topic: Our vacation 2014  (Read 2617 times)

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
Our vacation 2014
« on: August 09, 2014, 09:19:37 AM »
Heres a short slideshow of our vacation. I didnt put no music to it.
We went to Six Flags for 1 day, The Arch, a Bird sanctuary, Shaw nature reserve near St. Louis, then we met up with my parents in Eminence Missouri. Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB9jt1QBdOo
Live life like it's the last day!

Injun Joe

• McCoy
    • View Profile
Re: Our vacation 2014
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 01:09:12 PM »
Nice picture of the Boss.  Did you check out the Ballpark Village you snapped from the Arch?  Lots of good, heavy drinking inside that swank alcomahl.  I haven't checked out the museum yet, though I've heard complimentary things.  The Arch grounds should be nicely refreshed sometime in the next few years.  Alley Spring looks lovely.  I'll have to check that out sometime.  Glad you appear to have had fun.  Lots of smiles!  And thanks for sparing my ears.

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 01:54:19 PM »
yes, lots of fun. the pic of the Boss was as we were walking up to it. we found out wooden coasters, ( besides outlaw run ) are not for us, made our backs hurt really bad. screamin' eagle wasnt too bad, mr. freeze was killer but that ended it for us on coasters, made us dizzy.
they are currently doing lots of work on the grounds around the arch. we checked out the museum under the arch, but not at the ball park village. wanted to do the zoo but had other things planned.
alley springs is breath taking.. lots to do in a small town of 600 in eminence. we only floated the jacks fork for a small distance, the wifes 1st time floating, she had a blast. 

Thanks!!
Live life like it's the last day!

Junior, too!

• Cave Guide
  • Employed at SDC from 1978 thru 1984
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 04:15:30 PM »
A ll nice photos, glad you had a nice time. Thanks for sharing.
"Abandon ship! Women and Juniors first!"