Author Topic: Season Passes  (Read 3925 times)

acapps08

• View Profile
Season Passes
« on: March 25, 2014, 10:50:25 AM »
We had planned on being in Branson in June for about a week. Since a season pass is cheap than 2 days worth of tickets we were going to buy the 2 park season pass. Things have changed and we can't go until Sept. Are there ever any deals on season passes as you get closer to the end of the year?

okiebluegrass

• Post Master
    • View Profile
Re: Season Passes
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 02:58:25 PM »
Well September will most likely make you not need a double park pass as White Water is closed after Labor Day. How many days are you planning on going to the city. Our friend Paige at the Homestay has always had two day tickets for the price of one. I'm not sure but if you go in after three the first day you may be able to get in free the next day. Can someone please clarify that for me?

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 04:18:49 PM »
After 3, next day free is with paid admittance and does not include the 2 for 1 pass price...

and to answer acapps08 question, No there are no "deal" on passes after the park opens for the season.. in fact the price goes up a little bit and stays there all year... not sure what "regular" price will be this year. it appears the price is now 82.00 and can be split into 2 payments..

you can find current pricing and benefits on their website..

Good luck, and have fun!

cowboy

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 04:22:00 PM »
Yes, the arrive after 3:00 next day fee promotion is good through October. http://www.silverdollarcity.com/offers/After-3pm-Next-Day-Free.aspx

There are other offers as well, such as the $5.00 with a Coke can.
http://www.silverdollarcity.com/offers.aspx

My parents would always use the after 3:00 next day free. We would arrive right at 3:00, and stay until the evening show was complete, then come back the next day at opening and go all day.

You can really take advantage of this offer between July 19th through August 3rd, when the park is open until 10:00pm or later.

acapps08

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 11:36:12 AM »
We would actually be there Aug 26-Sept 1. We prefer to buy the pass because its cheaper than 2 regular tickets and we like being to go to SDC and then White Water when it gets hot. We used to buy the 3 day Hopper Pass back when CC was running but we didn't really like having to do them on consecutive days because you never know what the weather is going to be like. Plus, we plan on going back one the Christmas fest starts and it would already be paid for. A lot of the parks closer to us start running their season passes at a cut rate in the last half of the year, I was just hoping that maybe they would also.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 11:50:18 AM »
SDC wont discount tickets now through the rest of the year... there may be DEEP dsicounts in the last couple of weeks of Dec..  But not before..

They will offer discounted passes for 2015 starting in Nov....

Ozarks Gal

• Cave Guide
  • SDC fan since 1988
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 11:53:04 AM »
Yeah, once the park opens for the season the price of a Season Pass will stay steady.

You can really take advantage of this offer between July 19th through August 3rd, when the park is open until 10:00pm or later.
cowboy, I seem to remember it changing to "after 7" or something like that during MM. Not 100% sure though.
"Red Flanders, you come back in here and put on your pants!" "Well Sadie, I ain't got no pants no more. The dang Baldknobbers stole 'em!"

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2014, 01:00:10 PM »
I think you are right about that Ozarks gal

cowboy

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2014, 01:45:11 PM »
Yeah, once the park opens for the season the price of a Season Pass will stay steady.

cowboy, I seem to remember it changing to "after 7" or something like that during MM. Not 100% sure though.

Now that you mention it......I thought they had some kind of restriction like that too, but there is no mention of it on this year's offer.

"Restrictions: Offer valid through October 25, 2014. Valid on paid admissions only. Complimentary and Free Guest Vouchers are not eligible. If park is closed, second day must be used on the next available operating day"

Jay