Author Topic: possible hint of things to come  (Read 1693 times)

qwed94

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
possible hint of things to come
« on: March 24, 2014, 01:19:36 AM »
I am on the advisors team for Six Flags Inc. (I never told that before, and carefully tell it now). I also receive numerous surveys from SFI.  I received one today that I thought was particularlly unique.

It gave you a very odd name (that will remain unmentioned here), and asked what it meant to me. The name they used made you think of "fresh food".  -- Next question was something like. What type of "food" would you think of if you seen this name over a restaurant?

Then it asked me to actually make a "sample" menu for this (uniquely named) restaurant. It went on for many questions asking about fresh food samples, and should it be in "one" uniquely named place, or should it be a line of foods offered (in part) in every SF restaurant, with that "line" of food given a special name. (Of course the survey had several name choices to choose from) again I will not give the names.

I just wonder if that is actually in store for SFI. How it will go over. How long it will be before HFI properties adhere

I wont mention every survey I take from SFI. But this one just kinda hit me as serious, and even a bit funny since they highly advertise their funnel cakes in employee training, as well as every funnel cake you eat at any pro stadium event is the SF funnel cake mix.
Tim
If a "nightmare" is considered a dream
then I am living the dream