Author Topic: New Times arrived..  (Read 9420 times)

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
Re: New Times arrived..
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2013, 04:24:39 PM »
I'm waiting... :'(
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"

Ozarks Gal

• Cave Guide
  • SDC fan since 1988
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2013, 08:35:37 AM »
We haven't gotten ours yet either.  We usually do, but we didn't get the last one for some reason so I'm not sure if ours will come.
Wadda ya know?! Ask and you shall receive, I guess. Ours came in the mail yesterday. :)

In addition to the Parking Pass they've offered in recent years they are doing a Stroller Pass ($30 for a single, $45 for a double, unlimited use of one stroller).
"Red Flanders, you come back in here and put on your pants!" "Well Sadie, I ain't got no pants no more. The dang Baldknobbers stole 'em!"

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2013, 09:14:34 AM »
Yep! nice catch Ozarks gal..  I saw that, interesting idea.. 

I also noticed that the "made in the USA show" on the showboat will be done next year... 

I am glad, because their show with the "showmen" & the "aerial violinist" is not worth seeing... (IMHO)....

however I do like the shows with the pianist, mike blick, showgirls and Dean church..  that is a great show!

I am surprised they are changing already, with these show, since they are only 3 years old.. But I think they need to keep a variety on the boat.... (todd oliver was there for 10 years! TOO Long)

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2013, 04:26:10 PM »
It's here! Happy, happy, joy, joy!  ;D
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"

Preachin_Bill

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2013, 12:06:25 AM »
Yep! nice catch Ozarks gal..  I saw that, interesting idea.. 

I also noticed that the "made in the USA show" on the showboat will be done next year... 

I am glad, because their show with the "showmen" & the "aerial violinist" is not worth seeing... (IMHO)....

however I do like the shows with the pianist, mike blick, showgirls and Dean church..  that is a great show!

I am surprised they are changing already, with these show, since they are only 3 years old.. But I think they need to keep a variety on the boat.... (todd oliver was there for 10 years! TOO Long)

TEN YEARS?  Was it really that long?  We saw him twice and enjoyed it but saw he was back so avoided it.  Also saw another show twice, was a patriotic dancing thing.  I'm surprised they don't mix it up more. But perhaps it is difficult to do that and contracting probably isn't easy.
Small wonder our lives have so little of God in them, when we come in touch with so little that God has made.

okiebluegrass

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2013, 01:25:31 PM »
Gotta disagree Sand. I like the showmen and aerial violinist, and I was not impressed by the Showgirls, Mike Blick etc. I felt like I was getting the second team.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2013, 02:25:23 PM »
how funny is that okie??  LOL..

see I thought the showmen couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, and obviously did "dance" well together..!!!  LOL

It seemed to me the violinist did more acrobactic than violin....... 

OH well/.!!!... ??? ???

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2013, 06:33:42 PM »
I got one today even though we didn't buy passes this year. Did anyone happen to look at the guest vouchers if you buy the 2 park pass? You get more days for SDC, which I didn't know but honestly never paid attention to. However on the 2 park voucher list the 2nd entry is FREE April 5-December 30 (Not Valid 11/28 & 11/29). The 5th date listed is November 1 - December 30. ?????
4/10-12/30? Seems like it must be misprint to me, I haven't went on the website to verify yet.
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett

Copper

• Global Moderator
  • Blacksmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2013, 10:24:36 PM »
The Super Pass/2Park pass has always had better guest vouchers with them (including November).  The new thing this year is the pass from April 5 - December 30.  It can be used in-between the other dates or in conjunction with the other dates or even let your guest in free during Moonlight Madness.  They are really trying to make the Super Pass the best buy.  Even if you don't go to White Water I think some people can use it to their advantage.

Duelist

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2013, 11:07:43 AM »
Thanks Copper!
I'm Your Huckleberry

okiebluegrass

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2013, 01:28:55 PM »
I got my times! I got my times !  ;D

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2013, 06:39:45 PM »
The Super Pass/2Park pass has always had better guest vouchers with them (including November).  The new thing this year is the pass from April 5 - December 30.  It can be used in-between the other dates or in conjunction with the other dates or even let your guest in free during Moonlight Madness.  They are really trying to make the Super Pass the best buy.  Even if you don't go to White Water I think some people can use it to their advantage.

That is good to know, thanks. I was sure it was a misprint. We've never been to White Water, but that certainly is going to make me consider the Super Pass now.
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett