Author Topic: Site Updates  (Read 18837 times)

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
Re: Site Updates
« Reply #120 on: July 13, 2017, 12:17:42 PM »
There's a reason I made the decision to move to a blog format with MiG.  The "needs" of people have changed since we first started out.  People want info now without much fluff.  I'm sure it'll change again in a few years.  I just know that there's a reason a lot of the other sites closed shop and that's because they refused to change with the times. TBQH I'm surprised TPR is still going with its antiquated format. 
SWOOSH

joshblakebran

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 14, 2017, 05:12:32 PM »
I was more referring to the forums...but it is a great site and I'll love it regardless so if it would require a lot of time to do please disregard my request.
Colorado SDC Fan

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2017, 10:11:27 PM »
Steve is there a way to make it more obvious when we have private messages? I had one from this past weekend that I just happened to catch tonight but as is - it's easy to miss unless you're looking for it
SWOOSH

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2017, 10:28:00 PM »
I will see if I can add a badge or something if you have new messages. Hopefully I'll have some time to work on this stuff over the weekend.

Junior, too!

• Cave Guide
  • Employed at SDC from 1978 thru 1984
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 18, 2017, 09:39:03 AM »
Hello to all the SDCFans...this is Junior, Too...our site director/administrator has allowed me to post away on The SDCFans FB site, so be looking for many old pictures and memories. I have also promoted the FB page on several other pages I contribute to. Hopefully it will draw new people here. Your input is needed, too...so post on the FB page, too...PLEASE. Thanks and God bless!
"Abandon ship! Women and Juniors first!"