Author Topic: SDC Dreams  (Read 9921 times)

tiffanylynnt

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook. Add me as a friend, just let me know you're from SDCFans!
Re: SDC Dreams
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2013, 11:20:31 AM »
It's good to know I'm not the only one...
"They don't hit nothin' though... They're New York Yankees." - Alfie Bolin

KBCraig

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2013, 07:34:05 AM »
I had many daydreams about SDC from the age of 7 through my college years, but I don't think I ever actually dreamed about the City, until two nights after I first read this thread.

Thanks a lot, guys!  :D

Duelist

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2013, 12:25:45 PM »
I had many daydreams about SDC from the age of 7 through my college years, but I don't think I ever actually dreamed about the City, until two nights after I first read this thread.

Thanks a lot, guys!  :D

You're welcome!  Hope they were good dreams! ;D
I'm Your Huckleberry

okiebluegrass

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2013, 04:10:51 PM »
Had a recurrent dream when I was a kid that I was stuck in the flooded mine, and that the convicts were after me.

Ozarks Gal

• Cave Guide
  • SDC fan since 1988
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2013, 12:35:39 PM »
Had a recurrent dream when I was a kid that I was stuck in the flooded mine, and that the convicts were after me.

Scary!!
"Red Flanders, you come back in here and put on your pants!" "Well Sadie, I ain't got no pants no more. The dang Baldknobbers stole 'em!"

qwed94

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2013, 11:38:14 PM »
Glad others have had some loo-loos also.

I had a weird dream (oh about last summer) that I was on "Buzzsaw Falls" just going down the last hill (about to hit the water). EXCEPT  everybody (including me) was in our own personal cars. (You know, the cars we drive on the highway to work and back).

It was one of those dreams that never really finishes. I remember topping the hill starting to go down, then the next thing I remember I am in a very fast speedboat just barreling down the little local stream we have by our house.

Strange things indeed.
Tim
If a "nightmare" is considered a dream
then I am living the dream

Ozarks Gal

• Cave Guide
  • SDC fan since 1988
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2014, 09:06:35 AM »
I had the most unusual SDC dream last night! My husband and I had just finished a cruise and were in Denmark. Driving down the road we come across a Silver Dollar City (in Denmark!). We decide to go, and a great deal of my family, and some random friends, and a couple of actors are there with us.  The park has all the same ride names as real rides that are or have been at the park. But the rides themselves are totally different.  DH and I and a friend of my bro-in-law ride on "Lost River", which turns out to be more like the old Waterboggan', complete with the yellow foam rafts.  The exciting part of the ride where the raft is supposed to jump a gap in the chute over a Mighty Galleon type ride. But we miss the gap and land on the other ride, and I lost my purse. Also, it was winter in part of the park and there was an area the looked just like the Riverfront area, but had lanes of ice that allowed you to ice skate instead of walk down the streets. 
Like I said, a very odd dream. I have no idea where it came from, but I felt I needed to share.  ??? :D
"Red Flanders, you come back in here and put on your pants!" "Well Sadie, I ain't got no pants no more. The dang Baldknobbers stole 'em!"

DollarCityBoy

• Conductor
  • SDC Fan since 1987
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2014, 11:39:50 AM »
Thanks for sharing, sounds like a good!  :D
You have a great past just ahead of you.

ithai

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2014, 01:31:57 PM »
I cant remember a specific dream about SDC but here is something you might enjoy. A book series called the kingdom keepers. The premise is a group of kids were filmed for a holographic likeness to be guides around the park. The twist is when they fall asleep at night they wake up in the park. Part human part hologram. I won't give away anymore than that. How cool would it be to have that happen at SDC? The author is ridley pearson. There are seven books and the last one comes out this april.

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2014, 03:34:45 PM »
I don't want to eat or drink whatever it is you are eating or drinking before you go to bed! Please don't say taffy, funnel cake, apple turnover, or pork rinds! ;)
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"

qwed94

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2014, 03:33:11 AM »
I don't want to eat or drink whatever it is you are eating or drinking before you go to bed! Please don't say taffy, funnel cake, apple turnover, or pork rinds! ;)

Nope. I like to eat apple dumplins, a walking taco, and finish it off with a good old (Saloon show) type hot chocolate (snowball).   Im certain that has nothing to do with these dreams though.   OOps, I like to have a big ol handful of kettle corn too.
 ;D ;D ;D
Tim
If a "nightmare" is considered a dream
then I am living the dream

psychosaw13

• Ozark Hillbilly
    • View Profile
    • Destination:Deserted
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2014, 10:08:43 PM »
i used to have reoccurring dreams of FITH when i was a kid. It looked mostly like it always had, but i got to travel along a secret track nobody else got to go on. (This was before I even knew that there are now unused sections of track nowadays)
Also the park didn't look as it does but it was still SDC.
I also had reoccurring dreams of a fictional SDC coaster that always crashed. I nor anyone else would get hurt though. We all would just get up & walk away.
I ain't got no pants no more! The Dang Baldknobbers stole'em!