Author Topic: Prime Rib at the Reunion Hall?  (Read 1171 times)

Zumwalta

• View Profile
Prime Rib at the Reunion Hall?
« on: November 16, 2022, 11:50:35 AM »
Hello!

I've read these forums for years, but I haven't posted much...but I finally had a question.

My family went to SDC between Christmas and New Years last year, and we found the Reunion Hall to be closed. One of our favorite traditions is eating the prime rib dinner while everyone else is at the parade.

The website seems to show that the Reunion Hall is open...but the app doesn't list it. Does anyone on the ground have any firsthand knowledge?

Thanks

Lampie

• McCoy
    • View Profile
Re: Prime Rib at the Reunion Hall?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2022, 12:27:52 PM »
I haven't been yet this OTC but the website says it's open. https://www.silverdollarcity.com/theme-park/attractions/dining/reunion-hall/

runner1960

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2022, 01:44:26 PM »
Looks like it is open until the 23rd of December according to the website. No hours listed after that.

Parson B Ready

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2022, 05:18:00 PM »
My family and I ate at Reunion Hall this past Saturday (11/12). Had the prime rib and ham. We were told it is open everyday starting at 3:00pm (2:00pm on Saturdays).  It is not listed on the app.  But there is a big ad in the Pathfinder paper.  Reunion Hall has Prime Rib, Ham, Fried Chicken Buffet.  The Mill has Turkey and the fixins Buffet.   Sadly, the Mine is still not open.

Zumwalta

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2022, 01:50:21 PM »
Perfect! Thanks everyone!