Author Topic: WOW!! NEW VIP tours 2012  (Read 5326 times)

Parson B Ready

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
Re: WOW!! NEW VIP tours 2012
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2012, 10:03:15 PM »
You're right Shave.  We aren't the ones being market to here.  But we are the ones who would love to do this the most.

Ozark Outlaw

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I am on Facebook. :)
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2012, 09:44:31 AM »
To me, a VIP Tour would include some serious behind the scenes time, and I am not talking about just the candy factory, and bakery. I want a VIP Tour that showcases behind the scenes at the train maintenance shop, the mysterious warehouse where theme elements, and costumes are stored, behind the curtains of the shows such as the Saloon, or check out behind the walls at Fire in the Hole, or heck even the employee only work areas.  ;D

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2012, 11:12:02 AM »
To me, a VIP Tour would include some serious behind the scenes time, and I am not talking about just the candy factory, and bakery. I want a VIP Tour that showcases behind the scenes at the train maintenance shop, the mysterious warehouse where theme elements, and costumes are stored, behind the curtains of the shows such as the Saloon, or check out behind the walls at Fire in the Hole, or heck even the employee only work areas.  ;D

You're right Shave.  We aren't the ones being market to here.  But we are the ones who would love to do this the most.

Yup! and yup!  ;D