Author Topic: Wish list  (Read 7583 times)

eagle1

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
Re: Wish list
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2012, 09:08:37 PM »
Ok, I'm gonna say it........I want the Diving Bell back!!!! And the Tom Huck Hideaway. Thank goodness I have tons of memories of those times!  ;)

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2012, 05:55:16 AM »
Afew years back i purchased one of them big walking sticks that they sell, here before too long i will need a walking cane with a rubber tip on it. ::)
Live life like it's the last day!

okiebluegrass

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2012, 08:01:21 PM »
I'd like to get my hands on one of Violet Hensley's fiddles. That would be awesome.

pintrader

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2012, 10:02:46 AM »
Ever since I saw the print by Jack Dawson commemorating the 50th anniversary in the Bittersweet Gallery in 2010, it has been on top of my wish list.  This started out at $1,000 and has been slowly dropping to around $700 the last time I was there.  It started out with a print run of 200 and I am not sure how many have been sold, but at that price I am sure there are quite a few left.  Until it comes down more it will just have to stay on my wish list.  Here is a link that shows the print and describes it in detail.

http://www.jackdawson.com/categories.php?category=Paintings-%26-Prints/Memories-Worth-Repeating

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2012, 11:32:30 AM »
I love his work. It is outstanding! I wish I could afford to purchase his paintings. I would ship them off to my step dad. And well keep some for myself as well.
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!

Ozarks Gal

• Cave Guide
  • SDC fan since 1988
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2012, 12:43:11 PM »
Ever since I saw the print by Jack Dawson commemorating the 50th anniversary in the Bittersweet Gallery in 2010, it has been on top of my wish list.  This started out at $1,000 and has been slowly dropping to around $700 the last time I was there.  It started out with a print run of 200 and I am not sure how many have been sold, but at that price I am sure there are quite a few left.  Until it comes down more it will just have to stay on my wish list.  Here is a link that shows the print and describes it in detail.

http://www.jackdawson.com/categories.php?category=Paintings-%26-Prints/Memories-Worth-Repeating

I love that painting. Just made my wish list, too!
"Red Flanders, you come back in here and put on your pants!" "Well Sadie, I ain't got no pants no more. The dang Baldknobbers stole 'em!"

Coaster

• Global Moderator
  • Craftsman
  • Resident Twenty-Something Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2012, 10:19:21 PM »
We bought a smaller version of that painting for around 100 dollars during the 50th. It is hanging in our basement next to two collages of old family SDC pictures. It's kind of our Silver Dollar City wall!
"May there always be a Silver Dollar City..."