Author Topic: SDC Times January 2012  (Read 28900 times)

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
Re: SDC Times January 2012
« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2012, 06:53:29 PM »
I know I've said this before but it seems like it needs repeating. If you are listening SDC, like we hear you are, a very nice perk to the early season pass purchase would be a guaranteed delivery of each Times. It is very frustrating not to get one and I do use a lot of the coupons to buy things that I normally would not buy. So you are making money from this. Not only that, but I also use the one day coupons in addition to my BAF's. Once again, you are getting people in the park that would not normally go and they aren't drinking water and eating an apple they carried in with them either. Seems like this would be so simple to do, passholder=Times. Every time.
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2012, 07:56:28 PM »
Larson-you can have my coupons. I will mail them to you....
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2012, 08:21:16 PM »
I know I've said this before but it seems like it needs repeating. If you are listening SDC, like we hear you are, a very nice perk to the early season pass purchase would be a guaranteed delivery of each Times. It is very frustrating not to get one and I do use a lot of the coupons to buy things that I normally would not buy. So you are making money from this. Not only that, but I also use the one day coupons in addition to my BAF's. Once again, you are getting people in the park that would not normally go and they aren't drinking water and eating an apple they carried in with them either. Seems like this would be so simple to do, passholder=Times. Every time.

DITTO!

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2012, 07:31:47 PM »
Apparently I caused a bit of confusion judging by the generous offers of help. I did receive this issue of the Times. My rant was mainly about the hit and miss nature of it as there have been several occasions when I didn't get one. I'm also hoping someone at SDC is reading this and listening because I do believe it would be a great "perk" to offer guaranteed delivery of each issue to passholders for the season(s) they purchase passes. Might even entice more people to buy passes knowing they're going to get some great coupons throughout the year.
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett