Author Topic: SDC's 2013 Project  (Read 721592 times)

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: SDC's 2013 Project
« Reply #1215 on: August 08, 2012, 07:27:46 AM »
One more day to wait.
Swoosh should produce some pictures as well as some suprise info
some of us were not expecting.
I am banking on them throwing out some unexpected info.

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: August 08, 2012, 07:32:02 AM »
One more day to wait.
Swoosh should produce some pictures as well as some suprise info
some of us were not expecting.
I am banking on them throwing out some unexpected info.

That's a good, positive attitude to wake up to!  I like that! The excitement is building, and I can't wait!!

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: August 08, 2012, 08:04:43 AM »
About 24 hours to go!  :D
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: August 08, 2012, 08:12:15 AM »
I am doing the dance similar to that of I have to go to the bathroom. I am all abuzz with excitement!!
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!

Ozarks Gal

• Cave Guide
  • SDC fan since 1988
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: August 08, 2012, 08:48:05 AM »
We rode Wildfire on Sunday with one of the ride operators on his bi-hourly ride-through. I was pointing out aspects of Outlaw from the lift hill to my brother. When we got back the operator told me the official announcement would be on Thursday. I just smiled and said "Ok."  :D  Wish I could be there tomorrow in person, but you know my mind will be there! I'll be glued here to SDCfans to get all the news from all you lucky dogs getting to go!!!
"Red Flanders, you come back in here and put on your pants!" "Well Sadie, I ain't got no pants no more. The dang Baldknobbers stole 'em!"

joshblakebran

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: August 08, 2012, 09:06:42 AM »
We rode Wildfire on Sunday with one of the ride operators on his bi-hourly ride-through. I was pointing out aspects of Outlaw from the lift hill to my brother. When we got back the operator told me the official announcement would be on Thursday. I just smiled and said "Ok."  :D  Wish I could be there tomorrow in person, but you know my mind will be there! I'll be glued here to SDCfans to get all the news from all you lucky dogs getting to go!!!
Diddo that...I'll be glued to the ol' trusty SDC fans website as well...Thanks in advance to all of you who will post info about the big announcement...
Colorado SDC Fan

mammalone

« Reply #1221 on: August 08, 2012, 09:07:20 AM »
I saw a pic taken looking straight down the drop this am. All I can say is WOW! I'd really like to be there tomorrow too but there is that whole work thing holding me back. Anyone know what time the announcement is?

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
« Reply #1222 on: August 08, 2012, 10:37:34 AM »
I saw a pic taken looking straight down the drop this am. All I can say is WOW! I'd really like to be there tomorrow too but there is that whole work thing holding me back. Anyone know what time the announcement is?

Ask your husband.  He works for RMC.
SWOOSH

Ozark Outlaw

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I am on Facebook. :)
« Reply #1223 on: August 08, 2012, 11:27:59 AM »
The anticipation sure is building! I feel like this entire thread has been going up the lift hill, and tomorrow we will all finally plummet down the tracks with the announcement!

I don't suppose any local television, and or internet media outlet will broadcast it live?

mammalone

« Reply #1224 on: August 08, 2012, 12:08:47 PM »

Ask your husband.  He works for RMC.

Hey Swoosh you are right--you figured it out, genius.  ::) I'm a dude, therefore don't have a husband and don't know anyone who works for RMC. So smart you are. 

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: August 08, 2012, 12:12:04 PM »
Get her swoosh.
She thinks we don't know. Something tells me
The bragging posts from some will end tomorrow.
Then it will be only the regulars again.  I look forward to that.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: August 08, 2012, 12:54:27 PM »
Looking forward to current pics tomorrow and an update on what is really going to happen....

mammalone

« Reply #1227 on: August 08, 2012, 01:24:58 PM »
Get her swoosh.
She thinks we don't know. Something tells me
Then it will be only the regulars again.  I look forward to that.

Well, I thought this was a place for fans of SDC to come to talk about and share what's happening but guess I was wrong. I certainly did not intend to brag, rather share in the excitement of the new attraction. I was just excited about seeing the small bit of info that we will all see tomorrow anyway.

I've been visiting SDC since I was a small kid and as a long time fan of SDC, I have loved visiting this site and being part of the conversation. It's too bad that some seem to act like they are the only ones that can contribute to the conversation with their rude and sarcastic remarks. I suppose if you do want to run people off, that's what you will get in the end. What a great representation of an awesome place like SDC. Yes, mhguy77 and swoosh, I'm talking to you.

Everyone enjoy the announcement tomorrow. Also, still a dude.

KBCraig

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: August 08, 2012, 01:58:27 PM »
Then it will be only the regulars again.  I look forward to that.

That's funny, I look forward to all the new people becoming regulars.

This new ride has brought a lot of new members to the forum. They're every bit as welcome to stick around and contribute as, say, any two guys who joined in 2008 and have 700+ posts.

I'm one of those guys. I wonder who another might be?

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: August 08, 2012, 03:02:40 PM »

I AM EXCITED ABOUT THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT AND PICTURES !!!
Did I say that already?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 03:07:22 PM by mhguy77 »