Author Topic: Geyser Gulch - (IS NOT) CLOSED  (Read 22576 times)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Geyser Gulch - (IS NOT) CLOSED
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2011, 07:50:19 PM »
noticed that rube..  LOL..  good idea.!  wouldnt want anybody to think it was closed for MASS rebuilding!  LOl

SDC#1fan

• Jr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2011, 05:23:43 PM »
Just wanted to note that last weekend when i was there part of the wooden fence was there. It is along side of the kettle corn stand and a little behind it. There was also a stack of the fence planks stacked on the ground. don't know if they are planning on putting it back up or just haven't got the chance to take it all down.
Look dad a bear! (colton pointing to a Cow)

WolfHunter

• McCoy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2012, 09:14:36 PM »
Sorry they dismantled the slide all together so they might be closing it

Known to be "Amazing" -Swoosh

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2012, 10:32:04 PM »
Which slide? The one in the main building, or the one in the old waterspray tower? The slides seem to come and go based on what their insurance guys make them do. Hopefully they get replaced before long, but I doubt it's a sign of the whole attraction being closed. GG isn't going anywhere unless they replace or upgrade it.

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2012, 07:16:27 PM »
We were there this past Sunday and I actually thought GG looked pretty good. Not exactly sure if they did some painting, general cleaning or a combination of both. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but as I walked around and inside of it I kept thinking that it really didn't look quite as bad as I remembered it last year.
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett