Author Topic: BAF Tickets  (Read 7729 times)

DollarCityBoy

• Conductor
  • SDC Fan since 1987
    • View Profile
Re: BAF Tickets
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2011, 09:04:31 AM »
The next set is for 12/1/11-12/30/11; I just took mine out and checked.
You have a great past just ahead of you.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2011, 01:17:53 PM »
there are 2 sets of BAF's out there.  depends on when you bought your season ticket..  Just for everybody's info

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2011, 04:43:28 PM »
its okay yall,, my husband says we will just purchase one. which is better than buying 3. yay. two trips in a months span is a great bday present!!
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2011, 04:54:49 PM »
I bought mine as soon as they went on sale so I would have thought I got all that was offered. My understanding was the later you buy the less you get.
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2011, 05:24:16 PM »
I plan to buy season passes for the 2012 year. key word is plan. pray to the SDC gods that everything works out.....
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2011, 07:19:08 PM »
I plan to buy season passes for the 2012 year. key word is plan. pray to the SDC gods that everything works out.....

If you buy early enough, and can deal with the date restrictions, you can always use the BAF for your family member(s). You'll get one set for each season pass, so if there's 4 of you, could get buy with only 2 season passes. It's a bit limiting, but would save you quite a bit of coin and possibly give you more opportunities to visit the park. I considered this last year when all my kids needed adult passes and writing a $500 check to SDC right before Christmas wasn't the easiest thing to do. However, they all agreed to accept that as a big part of their Christmas gifts, so it all worked out. Good luck.
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2011, 08:41:14 PM »
also keep in mind, I THINK I remember something about 1/2 in dec, balance by march or something!...

anybody else remember those details??

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2011, 09:17:09 PM »
You are right about the half/Half deal, not sure about the dates but it helps to make it possible to budget the SP.
I will tell you that those free passes are the #1 most motivating reason behind my buying the SP to start with.
It really comes in handy for a quick fun cheap outing with friends.

cheesehead57

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2011, 02:21:55 PM »
We usually give our BAF tickets to friends we know that are retired, they wouldn't get to go to SDC without them.

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2011, 09:06:10 PM »
I read on another forum that there are $20 tickets good for up to two people, and they are good thru most of October.  I'm guessing they must have been printed in the latest newsletter.  Anyone know?  My last newsletter was delivered sometime during the summer.  Did I miss a Fall newsletter?  I seem to receive mine sporadically, and I would like the tickets to treat my sister and niece.

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2011, 09:08:31 PM »
There was something like that in the last SDC Times. I think there was a coupon for $15 tickets, and another one for $20 tickets. Passholder needs to be present when purchasing.

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2011, 05:06:48 PM »
I read on another forum that there are $20 tickets good for up to two people, and they are good thru most of October.  I'm guessing they must have been printed in the latest newsletter.  Anyone know?  My last newsletter was delivered sometime during the summer.  Did I miss a Fall newsletter?  I seem to receive mine sporadically, and I would like the tickets to treat my sister and niece.

The BAF coupons were in the summer version of the SDC Times.  Coupons for food and merchandise purchases were also in that issue.  The coupons were not all printed on the same page so it was possible to overlook some of them.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2011, 05:52:32 PM »
thats right biscuit,  but that was a special issue sent out to SP holders, not a regular issue that send out 2 or 3 times a year

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2011, 06:22:59 PM »
I thought pass holders were the only ones who got the Times?

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2011, 07:33:37 PM »
I've been a pass holder for years, but we can't ever seem to count on getting our newsletter - sometimes it shows up and other times...nada!  We did get a summer newsletter; hopefully, I have it stuck in a corner somewhere and can find it!  Thanks Biscuitcreek for the info!  :) :)