Author Topic: Wildfire?  (Read 5120 times)

psykoticpenguin

• View Profile
Wildfire?
« on: July 28, 2011, 12:13:45 PM »
Hi there,
  I was told that Wildfire had some seats for larger guests.  Anyone know if this is true, and if so, what rows?  Also, if it will help anyone, I am about a womans size 18-20, and can ride all the other rollar coasters except the kiddie one . Thanks!

Ozark Outlaw

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I am on Facebook. :)
Re: Wildfire?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 12:26:37 PM »
It’s true, that Wildfire does have a couple of seats that accommodate slightly larger guest. If I am not mistaken, those seats are identified by the two belt buckle harness verses the single belt buckle harness on all of the other seats.

I am sure someone will chime in soon on where these specific seats are located on the ride. :)

psykoticpenguin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 12:31:50 PM »
Thank you!  I posted this question on yaho answers and got nothing but haters. Your answer is appreciated  :)

Ozark Outlaw

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 12:32:38 PM »
I forgot to mention, there is a “test seat” just outside of the ride that uses the two belt buckle restraint. If a person can comfortably sit in that seat with the restraint down, then they definitely will fit on the ride.

I want to say this seat is available on rows three through five, but don't quote me!  ;)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 12:36:17 PM by Ozark BBQ »

Ozark Outlaw

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 12:35:05 PM »
Thank you!  I posted this question on yaho answers and got nothing but haters. Your answer is appreciated  :)

Welcome to SDCFans.com! ;D

No haters here! We are all like one big loving Silver Dollar City family. :)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 12:39:40 PM by Ozark BBQ »

psykoticpenguin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 12:40:56 PM »
Thank you for the welcome!  On yahoo answers I was told that they didnt have seats for fat*sses, and to lose some weight, so, yeah, I dont think I will be posting anything there anymore!

FireInTheHole

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 12:45:38 PM »
You will not be able to ride the first row/two or the back row.  When you are in the que, just watch for the seats with the two buckles.  They will be the middle two seats.  If I remember correctly, they alternate each row.  Don't worry, if you get in one that doesn't fit, the ride operators are good about switching you with someone who has the larger seat and doesn't need it.  Have fun!  The ride is smooth as butter.  Powder Keg is my favorite ride there though.

psykoticpenguin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 12:54:39 PM »
thank you!  i dont really care about where I ride, I just want to ride it.  I've lost a ton of weight over the last year, and I used to love riding rollar coasters, so I cant WAIT to get on it.  Powder Keg is pretty cool, but I think Fire in the Hole will always be my favorite, just because of all the memories from my youth! 

FireInTheHole

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 01:00:02 PM »
Yeah, overall as a park, FITH is and will be my all time fav ride there.  Thrill ride though has to be Powder Keg.  I love that take off and decent over the first hill.  Stick with the weight loss, because it sounds like you are doing great.  You will be in for a treat, because the Wildfire is the absolute smoothest rollercoaster I have ever been on. 

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2011, 03:02:32 PM »
welcome psykotic-!   

Forgot those other site/blogs. 

have questions/concerns? 

just post it here and 1 of us will lie to you.!!!!! ;)  I mean one of us will have the answer for you...OR we WILL find the answer for you. ;D ;D

Since you a new member, we also are tied in with a great motel on the west side of branson.  Rooms are only 40.00 per nite.  Several of us have been there this year alone. I personally have been staying there for almost 2 years now.

www.homestaybranson.com          417-336-2666    tell them you are a SDCFans member!

HAVE FUN!!

Joy

• Global Moderator
  • Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 05:17:08 PM »
I like the larger seats on Wildfire, but I'm a woman's size 24 and can fit (somewhat snugly) in the other seats as well. So at your weight, I'd bet you'd sit comfortably in the non-special seats.

And congrats on losing weight! It's so tough to do when it's cheaper to eat unhealthily.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 05:17:58 PM by tinaalsgirl »

psykoticpenguin

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 05:51:24 PM »
Thanks!  Its definately easier to eat unhealthy, and alot cheaper too.  I've lost almost 70 lbs and thats one reason why I am so nervous about Wildfire.  I've had to do the WOS(Walk of Shame) way too many times, and I absolutely LOVE roller coasters and I cant wait to get on it

cocodane3

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2011, 04:32:30 PM »
Nice user name psykoticpenguin. Sorry if I spelled it wrong.

psykoticpenguin

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2011, 12:07:43 AM »
lol, thank you cocodane3.  its from my favorite cartoon, madagascar.  its where the lion tells the zebra the penguins are psykotic :)

StaceySue

• Cave Guide
  • Avid Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2011, 12:23:07 PM »
I agree with Joy.  You should be able to sit just about anywhere on Wildfire.  One note--this is not the day for the push-up bra!    Sometimes my chest is a little snug.   ;)