Author Topic: NEW SDC TIMES IN THE MAIL!  (Read 27476 times)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: NEW SDC TIMES IN THE MAIL!
« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2013, 06:02:33 AM »
Only good thing about checking my mail this time if year iss.....  since it it my "off" season, I have fewer bills!!  LOL

cheesehead57

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2013, 02:41:21 PM »
Got mine Saturday the 12th. :)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2013, 05:32:32 PM »
 :o :o :oYES :o :o :o

KBCraig

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2013, 07:05:29 PM »
I have to admit, mine went straight in the trash. My chances of being in the park this year are, not concidentally, exactly the same as winning the lottery.

Does it make me less than a real fan for not caring about the paper? I've grown increasingly impatient with printed advertising, and trying to find info among the hype. I already know I want to go, so just give me the numbers to help me know if I can, or not.

I get my nostalgia and vicarious enjoyment of the park right here on the forum, via everyone's visitor reports, favorite memories, and photos and videos. HFE couldn't spend enough to buy what this forum turns out for free.

runner1960

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2013, 09:59:52 PM »
I have to admit, mine went straight in the trash. My chances of being in the park this year are, not concidentally, exactly the same as winning the lottery.

Does it make me less than a real fan for not caring about the paper? I've grown increasingly impatient with printed advertising, and trying to find info among the hype. I already know I want to go, so just give me the numbers to help me know if I can, or not.

I get my nostalgia and vicarious enjoyment of the park right here on the forum, via everyone's visitor reports, favorite memories, and photos and videos. HFE couldn't spend enough to buy what this forum turns out for free.

Mine went straight to the trash also. Nothing new at all.

Joy

• Global Moderator
  • Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2013, 10:32:19 PM »
The Times had coupons, including one for Joseph, so I kept it. Also, I always keep anything printed from SDC... It's part of my urge to collect anything I can for SDC. LOL

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
« Reply #111 on: January 18, 2013, 06:47:44 PM »
My "season pass holder edition" came in the mail today!

Got mine a couple of weeks ago also. Oddly enough I didn't buy season passes for this year (2013) and for the first time in 3 or 4 years it was addressed to me instead of my wife. The Times delivery algorithm may never be known...   
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2013, 08:48:53 PM »
It was a let down after I opened it.  It is as Swoosh says - nothing new.  I have to admit though - seeing it in the mailbox always gives me a thrill!