Author Topic: Tips?  (Read 6999 times)

Coaster

• Global Moderator
  • Craftsman
  • Resident Twenty-Something Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Tips?
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2011, 11:33:38 PM »
^Can't wait til the next HP movie comes out  :)

Could either of you tell me WDW's policy on their refillable mugs? I can't find it on the website. I have an old Blizzard Beach mug and I was wondering if it was cheaper to get refills in that or just do without.
"May there always be a Silver Dollar City..."

Joy

• Global Moderator
  • Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2011, 12:56:00 AM »
I know nothing about refillable mugs except that I believe each resort has their own, but they're only refillable at that specific resort. So, like, I coulda gotten the Fort Wilderness mug, but could only fill it at various places at Fort Wilderness.

Coaster

• Global Moderator
  • Craftsman
  • Resident Twenty-Something Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2011, 09:00:28 AM »
Okay, I kind of figured they would have weird rules like that. Not like good ole SDC where I can get a refill of ice water for free.  :D
"May there always be a Silver Dollar City..."

spgoad

• Ozark Hillbilly
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2011, 11:17:18 AM »
Yeah, the only refillable mugs I know about at WDW are the ones at the resorts and they are just supposed to be good for that trip. Nothing like that in the parks.

That said, you can go to any of the counter service restaurants and get a free cup of water even without ordering a meal. So if water is all you are looking for, that's free anyway. :-)
SDC Annual Passholder since 2011. I'm a new guy. :)

2011 SDC Visits: Spring Break Days, World Fest, Bluegrass & BBQ, Southern Gospel Picnic (upcoming!)