Author Topic: Future Wet Rides  (Read 9801 times)

sdcforever

Re: Future Wet Rides
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2008, 11:25:22 AM »
To me it's like "you have a great past ahead of you...well except for this plastic thing over here"

:D  I couldn't help but laugh at that; it just sounds funny. :D

I can't say I agree with you.  Splash Harbor and Geyser Gulch don't really bother me, although sometimes the paint job does.  If they would repaint it the way the rest of the city is painted I'd feel better.  You probably prefer something like Shanty Town, which they took out about 15 years ago.

History Buff

• School Master, Circuit Rider, and Novelist
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • We're History!
    • View Profile
    • CHECK OUT MY AUTHOR SITE!
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2008, 09:29:18 PM »
You're both right.  The thing needs to look more authentic.  The colors are either from the 80s or Miami.  Every primary colors would look better and probably wouldn't show as much when the paint chips.
Always SEEKING Memories Worth Repeating

SteamFreak

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2009, 03:06:24 PM »
So wait, I may just be having some tempory loss of memory but, isn't a splash battle whats being built on the other side of the train station? Seems like I've read a post to that effect...maybe have even seen concept art...or could have dreamed it

sdcforever

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2009, 05:32:49 PM »
^Yes, it's a splash battle.  I believe it's official name is RiverBlast.  It was originally planned for 2009 but has been pushed back to 2010.  It's the beginning of a complete revamping of Tom Sawyer's Landing.

SteamFreak

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2009, 10:37:20 PM »

Okie Dokie then!