Author Topic: 2011 Trip Reviews  (Read 158607 times)

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
Re: 2011 Trip Reviews
« Reply #600 on: December 31, 2011, 02:09:50 PM »
^ Thanks for such a detailed trip review, really enjoyed reading it. Enjoyed looking through the pictures as well.

thelarsonsix & tiffanylynnt, do y'all mind if I had you as friends on Facebook?

Not at all. Think I just confirmed you.
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: December 31, 2011, 02:19:31 PM »
what a delight. I loved your pics! Thanks for sharing.
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!

tiffanylynnt

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook. Add me as a friend, just let me know you're from SDCFans!
« Reply #602 on: December 31, 2011, 02:19:52 PM »
^ Thanks for such a detailed trip review, really enjoyed reading it. Enjoyed looking through the pictures as well.

thelarsonsix & tiffanylynnt, do y'all mind if I had you as friends on Facebook?

No problem! I'll add anybody from this site as long as you let me know you're from this site! On my profile for the forum, there is a link to my Facebook where it says "website".

tiffanylynnt, I hope you enjoyed the "realtime" updates as much as I've found I enjoy our new friendship. Thanks for accepting my request. :)

I enjoy our new friendship too! I have a facebook app on my phone so I was sorta living vicariously through you yesterday  :)
"They don't hit nothin' though... They're New York Yankees." - Alfie Bolin

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
« Reply #603 on: December 31, 2011, 03:02:39 PM »
I figured as much  ;D I have the app for my phone as well, it's great for doing thing just like that.
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: January 01, 2012, 02:32:40 AM »
Sweet post larson6! really like the pics of the traffic on 465 & the SDC sign!
thanks for sharin'!
Live life like it's the last day!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: January 01, 2012, 09:30:15 AM »
Larson, thanks for the thought,  But i didnt make it to the city friday afternoon, we were running late getting away from home, and with a couple of delas on the hiway. It just wasnt meant to be, ut you and tiff really helped with all the info and pics, 

we had reservations in town friday nite and sat nite for 5 different shows, they were all great as usual. getting ready now, (sunday morning) to pack the car and head home until march :'(

Ozarks Gal

• Cave Guide
  • SDC fan since 1988
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: January 10, 2012, 02:08:33 PM »

2012 Countdown Timer

Only 64 days, 17 hours, and 21 minutes until the park opens for 2012!! I can hardly wait! ;D
"Red Flanders, you come back in here and put on your pants!" "Well Sadie, I ain't got no pants no more. The dang Baldknobbers stole 'em!"

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: January 10, 2012, 04:28:44 PM »
thanks ozark,
today was almost 60 degrees
sunnny
NO wind
And i was thinking about how LOOONNNGGG  we had to wait...

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: January 10, 2012, 04:51:43 PM »
Ive been watching the train ride on youtube. with the windows open or sitting outside. its been a pleasent winter!! Lets just hope it doesnt come late!!!

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: January 10, 2012, 05:31:32 PM »
Our winter is coming Thur. night, so says the weather man.  I knew it would show up sooner or later.  Happy Winter everyone! 

mbrownx4

• McCoy
  • When can I go back?
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: January 12, 2012, 06:23:29 AM »
I live in Olathe Ks and we got maybe .5 inch last night with lots of wind.  It looks as though the weather people are calling for a big storm for eastern Missouri and northern plains.  Not complaining about this little bit we got.  The mellow weather in Branson for the end of the season was nice.  I was there for Tuesday and Wednesday after Christmas and there was a pretty good crowd.  I got to see and experience all that I came for though.  As an aside, I noticed that the Homestead Pickers appear to have groupies-people that were there every time they sang at the cabin.  Interesting.
Vote to end 2020!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: January 12, 2012, 07:42:58 AM »
mbrown, hey! good moring!  we are pretty close to each other.  i live 25 miles straight west of ottawa.

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: January 12, 2012, 08:56:14 AM »
Im in Neosho and got about the same amount of snow. Its not enough to spit at (which in my book is good) I am hoping this winter stuff is outta mother natures system and goes back to being spring.  ;D

mbrownx4

• McCoy
  • When can I go back?
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: January 20, 2012, 06:46:45 AM »
Sanddune-yup, I know where Ottawa is anyway, my girls go there for the Suzuki violin camps there every year.  This weather however is rather strange-we got buried the last two years and this one is like and extended fall.  Not complaining too much, I like not having to go out every half hour and clean the drive. 
Vote to end 2020!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: January 20, 2012, 07:01:15 AM »
I am with you, Brown,  i like NOT pushing snow so far this year.. last 2 winters have been brutal in our area..aAnd so far out temps have been above average.

let the east coast and JOSH keep it!